This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05 ย  ย 

you know, I really don't understand the concept of a 'boyfriend', it seems strange ๐Ÿค” but if it makes someone happy in a healthy way, then I approve๐Ÿ˜‚

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

you know, I really don't understand the concept of a 'boyfriend', it seems strange ๐Ÿค” but if it makes someone happy in a healthy way, then I approve๐Ÿ˜‚

What do you not understand abt it? Also thanks my boyfriend and I are very happy and in a healthy relationship (for now until he starts talking to jaes bf again abt the fact that they canโ€™t come wi us on our girls trip (ur invited) but ofc they kept on saying this and that abt how we couldnโ€™t protect ourselves when we have pepper spray, fists, and heels of our shoes lolโ€ฆand also theyโ€™re babies who want our attention and cuddles 24/7

51 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

What do you not understand abt it? Also thanks my boyfriend and I are very happy and in a healthy relationship (for now until he starts talking to jaes bf again abt the fact that they canโ€™t come wi us on our girls trip (ur invited) but ofc they kept on saying this and that abt how we couldnโ€™t protect ourselves when we have pepper spray, fists, and heels of our shoes lolโ€ฆand also theyโ€™re babies who want our attention and cuddles 24/7

ummm, idk I just don't comprehend it i guess๐Ÿ˜… and for the rest of that message.. I feel certain I missed something.. lol

um, stay safe and... you know what. its ok i don't need to understand XD I need to sleep~~

itโ€™s 3:51 at the moment n i woke up to my ipad opened up to my boyfriend waiting for whatever oliviaโ€™s boyfriend say that is beingย moderated but imma go back to sleep nowย 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

itโ€™s 3:51 at the moment n i woke up to my ipad opened up to my boyfriend waiting for whatever oliviaโ€™s boyfriend say that is beingย moderated but imma go back to sleep nowย 

Itโ€™s currently 5:30 rn in the morning and well I woke up to my bf refreshing the screen so many times I think heโ€™s gonna break it lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Itโ€™s currently 5:30 rn in the morning and well I woke up to my bf refreshing the screen so many times I think heโ€™s gonna break it lol

im dead! i think theyโ€™re going crazy

5 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

i think theyโ€™re going crazyย 

Just now, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Yep mine currently asleep rn but I agree

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Over the fact that they are NOT GOING ON OUR GIRLS TRIP!!!

3 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Yep mine currently asleep rn but I agree

mine is too. he just went to sleepย 

Edited by Soy_Esa_Perra

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Over the fact that they are NOT GOING ON OUR GIRLS TRIP!!!

FR THEYRE NOT GOINGย 

mine us too. he just went to sleepย 

Yeah but he woke up the second I sent that for some reason I think he has a sixth sense when I talk abt himโ€ฆhe woke up saying โ€œhas my best friend responded yet?โ€ Iโ€™m like โ€œtwo things one no go back to sleep and two heโ€™s not your best friendโ€ he started fake pouting and telling me that I canโ€™t tell him who he can and canโ€™t be best friends with and I couldnโ€™t take him seriously lol I burst out laughingย 

2 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

FR THEYRE NOT GOINGย 

This is her boyfriend, yes we are whether you girls-my had WOMEN like it or not

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Yeah but he woke up the second I sent that for some reason I think he has a sixth sense when I talk abt himโ€ฆhe woke up saying โ€œhas my best friend responded yet?โ€ Iโ€™m like โ€œtwo things one no go back to sleep and two heโ€™s not your best friendโ€ he started fake pouting and telling me that I canโ€™t tell him who he can and canโ€™t be best friends with and I couldnโ€™t take him seriously lol I burst out laughingย 

im trying to laugh so quietly right now so i dnt wake him up

• Haha 1

This is her boyfriend, yes we are whether you girls-my had WOMEN like it or not

shhhhh go back to sleep oliviaโ€™s boyfriend weโ€™re going on our trip without you guysย 

• Haha 1

im trying to laugh so quietly right now so i dnt wake him up

Lol same heโ€™s acting like Iโ€™m his teddy bear and wrapped his body all over me lol Iโ€™m trying not to move so much lol

shhhhh go back to sleep oliviaโ€™s boyfriend weโ€™re going on our trip without you guysย 

Yeah and shhh donโ€™t wake up Jaeโ€™s boyfriend you donโ€™t see us talking abt the trip ur not going on

• Haha 1

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Lol same heโ€™s acting like Iโ€™m his teddy bear and wrapped his body all over me lol Iโ€™m trying not to move so much lol

lol i laying in his arms so i have to be careful how much i move

lol i laying in his arms so i have to be careful how much i move

Watch they both gonna wake at the same time

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Watch they both gonna wake at the same time

ong lmao

ong lmao

Mine-ok we need code names but anyway mine moved and I thought that we were done for lol

Mine-ok we need code names but anyway mine moved and I thought that we were done for lol

ye we do need code names. mine wrapped his arms around my bodyย 

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

ye we do need code names. mine wrapped his arms around my bodyย 

Lol same whatโ€™s up wi guys and doing that? What if the girlsโ€™ gotta move? Hmm we canโ€™t do a good that starts wi their first letter bc thatโ€™ll be too obviousโ€ฆhmmโ€ฆ

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Lol same whatโ€™s up wi guys and doing that? What if the girlsโ€™ gotta move? Hmm we canโ€™t do a good that starts wi their first letter bc thatโ€™ll be too obviousโ€ฆhmmโ€ฆ

true lmao. mines name is Alejandro so thts why i call him A