This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

2 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

She said goodnight and she loves her as well and did she tell you about this so called “girls trip” were not aloud on?

yea she just did smh wht makes them think they can go without us?

Just now, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

yea she just did smh wht makes them think they can go without us?

Apparently they’re meeting each other for the first time along with their other friend on here and they just want time to spend together without and I quote my girlfriend “us babies and wanting their attention 24/7” 

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Apparently they’re meeting each other for the first time along with their other friend on here and they just want time to spend together without and I quote my girlfriend “us babies and wanting their attention 24/7” 

smh we’re babies and wanting their attention 24/7. i mean yes but no how am i supposed to keep her safe 

smh we’re babies and wanting their attention 24/7. i mean yes but no how am i supposed to keep her safe 

Exactly! We just want to make sure they’re safe and they get the best of everything because that’s what they deserve. We’re just being loving boyfriends but if that means we’re babies then I guess I’m a baby

Exactly! We just want to make sure they’re safe and they get the best of everything because that’s what they deserve. We’re just being loving boyfriends but if that means we’re babies then I guess I’m a baby

fr tho i guess we’re team baby but yea they ain’t going on that trip by themselves 

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

fr tho i guess we’re team baby but yea they ain’t going on that trip by themselves 

Agreed especially if they’re going out of state

Ok it’s Olivia I need to ask Jae smth, how come they’re yelling at us saying that we’re talking too long and everything WHEN THEY LITERALLY TOOK OVER AND ARE NOW TALKING TO EACHOTHER?? Bc that makes sense 

5 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Ok it’s Olivia I need to ask Jae smth, how come they’re yelling at us saying that we’re talking too long and everything WHEN THEY LITERALLY TOOK OVER AND ARE NOW TALKING TO EACHOTHER?? Bc that makes sense 

LIKE WE’RE BEST FRIENDS NOT YU GUYS 

4 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

LIKE WE’RE BEST FRIENDS NOT YU GUYS 

How your guys’ boyfriends can’t be best friends?

Just now, Olivia05 said:

How your guys’ boyfriends can’t be best friends?

not wht i meant we planned this trip just the girls, yu boys can always plan a trip 

not wht i meant we planned this trip just the girls, yu boys can always plan a trip 

But we want to go on your trip with you like personal body guards of course as I type that Olivia says I’m not muscular when I literally lift more than her. Come on back me up Jae’s boyfriend 

Just now, Olivia05 said:

But we want to go on your trip with you like personal body guards of course as I type that Olivia says I’m not muscular when I literally lift more than her. Come on back me up Jae’s boyfriend 

while i understand tht why cnt we have our girls trip. 

Jae’s boyfriend here i see olivia’s boyfriend side and my girlfriends side 🤷🏽‍♂️

while i understand tht why cnt we have our girls trip. 

Jae’s boyfriend here i see olivia’s boyfriend side and my girlfriends side 🤷🏽‍♂️

Yes I see your point Jae but what if random dudes come up to you and start being all weird what are y’all gonna do if we’re not there?

My girlfriends answer: pepper spray them and then punch them in the adams apple then run the opposite way of course

Yes I see your point Jae but what if random dudes come up to you and start being all weird what are y’all gonna do if we’re not there?

My girlfriends answer: pepper spray them and then punch them in the adams apple then run the opposite way of course

my answer: cuss them out, pepper spray, punch them in the adams apple, n kick them in the balls

3 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

my answer: cuss them out, pepper spray, punch them in the adams apple, n kick them in the balls

Ok but what if there are more than you like you said only three of you are going correct? What if there’s like 6-8 guys surrounding you?

Olivia’s answer: you act like you guys could take down even one guy together. We three GIRLS would pepper spray them, if that doesn’t work punch them in the adams apple, then kick them in the balls with our heels of our shoes…obviously we can handle ourselves just let us go

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Ok but what if there are more than you like you said only three of you are going correct? What if there’s like 6-8 guys surrounding you?

Olivia’s answer: you act like you guys could take down even one guy together. We three GIRLS would pepper spray them, if that doesn’t work punch them in the adams apple, then kick them in the balls with our heels of our shoes…obviously we can handle ourselves just let us go

Jae’s answer: i agree with olivia 

bro they’re just being hardheaded

5 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Jae’s answer: i agree with olivia 

bro they’re just being hardheaded

Yeah Olivia can be a bit too stubborn sometimes but that’s one of the reasons why I love her.

Yeah Olivia can be a bit too stubborn sometimes but that’s one of the reasons why I love her.

same for Jae, i love when she falls asleep in my arms 

Dude same though right now she’s just laying on me while she’s scrolling through TikTok on my phone because I have her phone right now while I’m talking to you guys 

Ok my girlfriend said it needs to be moderated so give it a second 

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Ok my girlfriend said it needs to be moderated so give it a second 

ok 

hello..? im back and what r yall up too?? Talkin in like a weird 3rd person.? Lol what a weird game :D

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

hello..? im back and what r yall up too?? Talkin in like a weird 3rd person.? Lol what a weird game :D

No we’re both hanging out wi our bfs (mines currently sleep he fell asleep to me rubbing his head) abd they were talking to each other lol

Just now, Olivia05 said:

No we’re both hanging out wi our bfs (mines currently sleep he fell asleep to me rubbing his head) abd they were talking to each other lol

..?

Alright lol, well I will leave yall to it😅

Sleep well yall🌙

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

..?

Alright lol, well I will leave yall to it😅

Sleep well yall🌙

Thanks lol my bf woke up to me typing bc I stopped rubbing his head so now I gotta go to sleep lol but good night love y’all sleep well!

• Haha 1