This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

Just now, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

so its 9:43? wht grade r yu in

I’ll be a junior next yr

6 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

so not only r yu far but so is she, honestly we should plan to a trip where we met in the middle n make a girls trip out of it 

Imagine our bfs reaction when we tell them they can’t come lol

Just now, Olivia05 said:

I’ll be a junior next yr

Imagine our bfs reaction when we tell them they can’t come lol

imma be a senior nxt yr 

bro theyd be so mad, theyd be like fine well have our own guys trip 

1 hour ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

well it depends on the person ig my bf and me while up until a few months ago i still had my V card but we choose to do bc of how much we love each other and the fact tht we had come back to each other we thought it was a good time to do it. but only do it if yur ready to but dnt do it yu arent ready or if he keeps bring it up 

ummm hi 😅I am sooo late! Lemme try and catch up but just wanted to say I am here

imma be a senior nxt yr 

bro theyd be so mad, theyd be like fine well have our own guys trip 

Oh my god they’d get along so well…wait how’s ur bf like? Is he kinda full of himself sometimes?

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

ummm hi 😅I am sooo late! Lemme try and catch up but just wanted to say I am here

Oh my god she’s alive!! Lol 😂😂😂

• Shocked 1

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Oh my god she’s alive!! Lol 😂😂😂

h-hey!😅😂 yes I am lol🙌

h-hey!😅😂 yes I am lol🙌

Haha lol

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Oh my god they’d get along so well…wait how’s ur bf like? Is he kinda full of himself sometimes?

hmm sometimes he’s rlly sweet, gentle, n protective but he can also be a jerk n hes mean but only to girls who try to hit on him n he doesnt even have a girl best friend. 

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

h-hey!😅😂 yes I am lol🙌

YUR ALIVE YAYYYAYAYAYAYYA

• Haha 1

hmm sometimes he’s rlly sweet, gentle, n protective but he can also be a jerk n hes mean but only to girls who try to hit on him n he doesnt even have a girl best friend. 

Yeah same he doesn’t have a girl bff well besides me that is lol but yeah when he’s wi his friends he’s so full of himself and will joke all the time and everything but when he’s not and wi me and my friends he’ll make sure that they know I’m his and everything but wi only he’ll be a completely different person…don’t even get me started on when he’s sick

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Yeah same he doesn’t have a girl bff well besides me that is lol but yeah when he’s wi his friends he’s so full of himself and will joke all the time and everything but when he’s not and wi me and my friends he’ll make sure that they know I’m his and everything but wi only he’ll be a completely different person…don’t even get me started on when he’s sick

OMG fr but he stopped acting like that he acts the same around me n our friendships. we just talked bout not being as touchy around our friends yk. he was such a cry baby when he’s sick like uguhhh

8 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Haha lol

7 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

YUR ALIVE YAYYYAYAYAYAYYA

yo I can't believe I am shoehorning myself into this convo rn XD I can't even go back to find the post tagging me LOL

My day is... ok(?)

But yall r talking about segg? Or bfs?

yo I can't believe I am shoehorning myself into this convo rn XD I can't even go back to find the post tagging me LOL

My day is... ok(?)

why only ok? 

were talking bout both but we moved on from segg

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

why only ok? 

were talking bout both but we moved on from segg

Ah!

eh, been a really up and down day... and also just me kinda driving myself crazy :/ but im trying to keep myself sane :)

I've just been puttering around mostly

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

OMG fr but he stopped acting like that he acts the same around me n our friendships. we just talked bout not being as touchy around our friends yk. he was such a cry baby when he’s sick like uguhhh

Yeah lol when he’s sick he’s like “BABY I WANT CUDDLES!!” And I just say “No ur sick u need rest” and he’ll fr start crying and saying “but baby u help me fall asleep!! Plzzzz!?!?” “Eventually I’ll give in and come cuddle him but if it’s the flu or smth nope he’s in his own I’m not abt to get sick of even tho when I’m sick I’ll still go to the gym, school, work and eveything else but him? No he’ll stay home in his little cocoon of a blanket in his room and just stay there until he feels better and only gets up when he needs to go to the bathroom…like I’ll literally be in the living room and he’ll text me be like “I need more ginger ale or soup can you bring it to me? Plz???” Not even kidding he turns into a different person when he’s sick!!!

3 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

My day is... ok(?)

Both but now we’re talking abt how our bfs r babies when they’re sick

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Ok I said smth but it needs to be moderated…

3 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Ok I said smth but it needs to be moderated…

uguhuhuhu ok

4 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Ah!

eh, been a really up and down day... and also just me kinda driving myself crazy :/ but im trying to keep myself sane :)

I've just been puttering around mostly

whys tht

uguhuhuhu ok

Basically i was explaining how my bf is a baby when he’s sick

3 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

whys tht

urm, idk 😅 like I just am trying to chill with life but my brain be like a wild horse

2 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

LOL I mean, I feel like a bb when I am sick 😅 its just more of a vurnable state, but i try to stay strong through it and heal🤷‍♂️

LOL I mean, I feel like a bb when I am sick 😅 its just more of a vurnable state, but i try to stay strong through it and heal🤷‍♂️

Yeah exactly but for me it’s a different story for that time of the month…I can barely move and I’ll pass out but sometimes I’ll just get up and go to the gym to work on myself and not focus on it for both things

• Yaaas 1

5 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

lmao 

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

urm, idk 😅 like I just am trying to chill with life but my brain be like a wild horse

i understand tht

1 minute ago, Equivalent Ways said:

ye i wish my bf was like tht

• Haha 1

lmao 

i understand tht

ye i wish my bf was like tht

(For the last one) same lol