This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

2 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

well it depends on the person ig my bf and me while up until a few months ago i still had my V card but we choose to do bc of how much we love each other and the fact tht we had come back to each other we thought it was a good time to do it. but only do it if yur ready to but dnt do it yu arent ready or if he keeps bring it up 

Well I mean we do love each other bc I mean last yr after the party and I lost my V card we started dating but then we broke up bc smth I don’t remember anymore I think it’s bc both of us weren’t mentally able to have a relationship at the moment but then we started talking a couple months again and then yeah we got together bc before like last week we were in a situation ship and I didn’t know if we were together or just talking (turns out we’ve been together for months now lol) but yeah we got that cleared up and then he asked if we could do that and I said I’d have to think abt it bc I didn’t want to rush anything and he said yeah just take ur time and since then he hasn’t brought it up and only asked that once 

7 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Well I mean we do love each other bc I mean last yr after the party and I lost my V card we started dating but then we broke up bc smth I don’t remember anymore I think it’s bc both of us weren’t mentally able to have a relationship at the moment but then we started talking a couple months again and then yeah we got together bc before like last week we were in a situation ship and I didn’t know if we were together or just talking (turns out we’ve been together for months now lol) but yeah we got that cleared up and then he asked if we could do that and I said I’d have to think abt it bc I didn’t want to rush anything and he said yeah just take ur time and since then he hasn’t brought it up and only asked that once 

lol it sounds like a wht me and my bf went though but minus the situationship. but like i said only do it if yu feel as yur ready and he seems really understanding bout it. 

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

lol it sounds like a wht me and my bf went though but minus the situationship. but like i said only do it if yu feel as yur ready and he seems really understanding bout it. 

Yeah he is…thing is my mom is back home so if we do decide to do it we can’t do it at either of our houses…

4 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Yeah he is…thing is my mom is back home so if we do decide to do it we can’t do it at either of our houses…

ye thts the hard part of living with yur parents but ig my bf and me wanna do it then we jst do it at his house bc his parents love me and jst wnt us to be safe yk

Just now, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

ye thts the hard part of living with yur parents but ig my bf and me wanna do it then we jst do it at his house bc his parents love me and jst wnt us to be safe yk

Yeah his parents love me also and my mom loves him like her own but we both have siblings and his dad doesn’t want to see him at the moment so I asked my mom today if it was ok that he’s kinda been staying here and she actually was cool wi it. But her only rule was we couldn’t do that in her house but like last yr when we would do it we would just do it at his house bc his parents both work really late and his siblings had cheer and baseball after school almost everyday so we would just hang out there but now they have cameras around their house and well yeah his dad kinda hates him but idk y tho bc he won’t tell me but I’m not trying to force him to tell me bc he eventually will that’s just how he is…

7 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Yeah his parents love me also and my mom loves him like her own but we both have siblings and his dad doesn’t want to see him at the moment so I asked my mom today if it was ok that he’s kinda been staying here and she actually was cool wi it. But her only rule was we couldn’t do that in her house but like last yr when we would do it we would just do it at his house bc his parents both work really late and his siblings had cheer and baseball after school almost everyday so we would just hang out there but now they have cameras around their house and well yeah his dad kinda hates him but idk y tho bc he won’t tell me but I’m not trying to force him to tell me bc he eventually will that’s just how he is…

ye ik all thats rlly hard if i was yu id say “as much as i love yu and want to do tht we cnt bc my mom doesnt want us to do it in her house n bc yu n yur dad arent rlly talkin we dnt have anywhere do it so lets jst hold off until the stuff with yur dad is handle” ye when it comes to wantin to knw more bout wht happened between him n his dad jst give him so time. like in 2020 a guy i was rlly close to was unlived by two ppl he called family while i was at school n they r jst now being sent to jail so tht was rlly hard it was worse tht my bf and me were on a break when they were sent to jail but he still knew i needed him that day

Edited by Soy_Esa_Perra

ye ik all thats rlly hard if i was yu id say “as much as i love yu and want to do tht we cnt bc my mom doesnt want us to do it in her house n bc yu n yur dad arent rlly talkin we dnt have anywhere do it so lets jst hold off until the stuff with yur dad is handle” ye when it comes to wantin to knw more bout wht happened between him n his dad jst give him so time. 

Yeah that’s kinda what I said and I added that like I’d have think abt it bc I wanna take it slow and idk tbh and he’s super chill abt it all and he said he’ll be as slow wi me as I want it to go (I told my mom that she said he’s a keeper lol) but yeah bad thing is his dad is his boss bc he’s a manager at ingles and his dad is the boss there so he always comes here after work since we’ve gotten together and after his dad and him stopped talking complaining abt how his dad made him do this and that when it’s not his job and they have ppl who’s job it actually is to do that…also I think it’s funny bc around his friends and my friends he acts all tough and everything but when we get back to my house or wherever he’s like “can we cuddle now?” And the first time he did that I just started bursting out laughing lol 😂 

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Yeah that’s kinda what I said and I added that like I’d have think abt it bc I wanna take it slow and idk tbh and he’s super chill abt it all and he said he’ll be as slow wi me as I want it to go (I told my mom that she said he’s a keeper lol) but yeah bad thing is his dad is his boss bc he’s a manager at ingles and his dad is the boss there so he always comes here after work since we’ve gotten together and after his dad and him stopped talking complaining abt how his dad made him do this and that when it’s not his job and they have ppl who’s job it actually is to do that…also I think it’s funny bc around his friends and my friends he acts all tough and everything but when we get back to my house or wherever he’s like “can we cuddle now?” And the first time he did that I just started bursting out laughing lol 😂 

ye my bf used to do tht around our friends too but he doesnt do that anymore i think moslty bc hes more comfortable showing his love for me to others. ( he looks like the fine mexicans off tikok so ppl r always hittin on him) ye thts why ill never work with family bc i dnt think family n business work good tg

ye my bf used to do tht around our friends too but he doesnt do that anymore i think moslty bc hes more comfortable showing his love for me to others. ( he looks like the fine mexicans off tikok so ppl r always hittin on him) ye thts why ill never work with family bc i dnt think family n business work good tg

So like a month or so ago it sounded like smth burst inside my chest and every time I laugh too hard it starts hurting again and it hasn’t hurt in a hot sec but u just got it acting up again lol…mine looks like those one guys off TikTok wi the “TikTok” hair if yk yk (and same for him it kinda gets annoying sometimes and he’s just like “nah sorry I have a gf” and they’re like “oh who’s the lucky girl?” As I’m standing there the entire time and he just says “her” and puts his around me lol and they just give me the most disgusted look ever like he could do better lol…

and yeah I agree wi the family working together

also I’m trying to get a pic in my head abt what he looks like…beard or no beard? 

5 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Ughhhh moderation!!!

4 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Ughhhh moderation!!!

lmao!

lmao!

Damn we’ve been talking for 2 hrs and almost filled up two pgs worth of things…

Damn we’ve been talking for 2 hrs and almost filled up two pgs worth of things…

damm, could yu imagine if we were talking irl or on ft 

2 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

damm, could yu imagine if we were talking irl or on ft 

Haha lol no our bfs (if we were wi them) would just be like omg (one of our names) can u plz just get off the phone??

Haha lol no our bfs (if we were wi them) would just be like omg (one of our names) can u plz just get off the phone??

ong they would. mine would probably be like how much longer r yu gonna be on the phone i wanna cuddle 

ong they would. mine would probably be like how much longer r yu gonna be on the phone i wanna cuddle 

No omg mine would prolly steal the phone and say “sorry Jae and whatever ur bfs name is imma steal Olivia now bc I want to cuddle” and then just hang up to me and u laughing and ur bf agreeing…and then like 2 secs later then calling each other 

No omg mine would prolly steal the phone and say “sorry Jae and whatever ur bfs name is imma steal Olivia now bc I want to cuddle” and then just hang up to me and u laughing and ur bf agreeing…and then like 2 secs later then calling each other 

fr tho id have to go sit at my desk jst so he cnt steal my phone n end the call 

fr tho id have to go sit at my desk jst so he cnt steal my phone n end the call 

I’d either go into the bathroom and lock the door (if we were in my room) or go to my car and lock the doors so he couldn’t steal my phone lol…see this is y I wish we could see each other irl lol…question what state do u live in if u live in the states? Or like what region do u live in

2 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

I’d either go into the bathroom and lock the door (if we were in my room) or go to my car and lock the doors so he couldn’t steal my phone lol…see this is y I wish we could see each other irl lol…question what state do u live in if u live in the states? Or like what region do u live in

i live in bellevue ne 😭

i live in bellevue ne 😭

Oh my god if we were to visit each other we would have to drive 15 hrs…I live in Franklin NC

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Oh my god if we were to visit each other we would have to drive 15 hrs…I live in Franklin NC

15 HRS 

15 HRS 

Meh it could be like me and @Equivalent Ways  me and her r 35 hrs away from each other…but that’s just her state not the city she lives in…

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Meh it could be like me and @Equivalent Ways  me and her r 35 hrs away from each other…but that’s just her state not the city she lives in…

so not only r yu far but so is she, honestly we should plan to a trip where we met in the middle n make a girls trip out of it 

3 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

so not only r yu far but so is she, honestly we should plan to a trip where we met in the middle n make a girls trip out of it 

OH MY GOD YES!!! Also ur an hr behind me while she’s 3 hrs behind me…

OH MY GOD YES!!! Also ur an hr behind me while she’s 3 hrs behind me…

so its 9:43? wht grade r yu in