This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Sure? If I don’t respond right away is bc I’m trying to get the house cleaned before my mom comes home 😔😔😔

my answers gonna be yes! i understand that i should probably clean before my mom comes home too 

2 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

my answers gonna be yes! i understand that i should probably clean before my mom comes home too 

OH MY GOD!!!! CONGRATS!!! See this is why I wish we could see each other irl so we could hang out and so we could talk abt a certain event?? And yeah I’m trying to clean my house before my mom comes home bc my bf has been staying over since she left basically and when she gets here is an hr after he gets off work and when she gets home hopefully she won’t be that mad that he’s been staying here (also he had a fight with his dad part of the reason he’s been staying here)

4 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

OH MY GOD!!!! CONGRATS!!! See this is why I wish we could see each other irl so we could hang out and so we could talk abt a certain event?? And yeah I’m trying to clean my house before my mom comes home bc my bf has been staying over since she left basically and when she gets here is an hr after he gets off work and when she gets home hopefully she won’t be that mad that he’s been staying here (also he had a fight with his dad part of the reason he’s been staying here)

THANK SM!!!!!! ye i wish we could see each other irl so we could talk bout it yk, im sorry yur boyfriend is going tho that but i always have to sneak over to my house or over to his. he literally proposed to me at school during lunch infront of his friends, everyone known this was gonna happen expect for me 

Just now, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

THANK SM!!!!!! ye i wish we could see each other irl so we could talk bout it yk, im sorry yur boyfriend is going tho that but i always have to sneak over to my house or over to his. he literally proposed to me at school during lunch infront of his friends, everyone known this was gonna happen expect for me 

Going where? He’s coming here? Lol

OMG THATS EXACTLY HOW I WANNA BE PROPOSED TO!! UGHH You literally got my dream proposal (except for the spot lol)

Going where? He’s coming here? Lol

OMG THATS EXACTLY HOW I WANNA BE PROPOSED TO!! UGHH You literally got my dream proposal (except for the spot lol)

no i usually have to sneak out to his house :( 

while it was great, i had to say yes but he knew that’s not wanted i wanted sat that’s why i love him bc he knows something is wrong with even having to say anything n he’s never cheated or even given me a reason i can’t trust or believe him

no i usually have to sneak out to his house :( 

while it was great, i had to say yes but he knew that’s not wanted i wanted sat that’s why i love him bc he knows something is wrong with even having to say anything n he’s never cheated or even given me a reason i can’t trust or believe him

Ok I’m so confused lol but that’s sweet how you guys are like that.

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Ok I’m so confused lol but that’s sweet how you guys are like that.

im confused too but before the break and blc. we had been tg for 3 yrs 

im confused too but before the break and blc. we had been tg for 3 yrs 

Awww that’s so sweet! See that’s exactly what I want (except for the separation) but like being together for a hot min and then he proposes but I just got into a relationship so if he proposes anytime soon imma say that we should wait some more bc it’s too early 

5 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Awww that’s so sweet! See that’s exactly what I want (except for the separation) but like being together for a hot min and then he proposes but I just got into a relationship so if he proposes anytime soon imma say that we should wait some more bc it’s too early 

ye the break was really hard but we got tho it and now we’re better than ever. id think if we didnt have the break we wouldnt be as strong or tht he would have even proposed 

ye the break was really hard but we got tho it and now we’re better than ever. id think if we didnt have the break we wouldnt be as strong or tht he would have even proposed 

How long has it been since guys got back together?

2 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

How long has it been since guys got back together?

hmmm a feew months 

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

hmmm a feew months 

Wait why did u feel like u had to say yes? Like u felt under pressure?

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Wait why did u feel like u had to say yes? Like u felt under pressure?

yes, the pressure of everyone around bc they dont know wht i have going on but he said “ he could see the real answer in my eyes”

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

yes, the pressure of everyone around bc they dont know wht i have going on but he said “ he could see the real answer in my eyes”

Ok ur guys’ way u guys can just see the real answer if u say something else is gonna make me cry…(happy tears)

2 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Ok ur guys’ way u guys can just see the real answer if u say something else is gonna make me cry…(happy tears)

ye alot of ppl call how we communicate weird

ye alot of ppl call how we communicate weird

It’s not weird it’s cute…I wish that me and my bf could do that…I mean I know when he’s thinking abt smth like important or that’s like been on his mind but other than that we can’t do that also he can’t do that to me tho I can only tell bc he makes a face whenever he thinks abt smth too hard lol

Just now, Olivia05 said:

It’s not weird it’s cute…I wish that me and my bf could do that…I mean I know when he’s thinking abt smth like important or that’s like been on his mind but other than that we can’t do that also he can’t do that to me tho I can only tell bc he makes a face whenever he thinks abt smth too hard lol

lol mines the same but i can usually tell wht it is bout or ill give him a look n hell tell me 

lol mines the same but i can usually tell wht it is bout or ill give him a look n hell tell me 

Usually I can tell what it’s abt…I mean he can tell if I’m like overthinking smth bc I’ll just have a blank expression on…usually I’m overthinking abt our relationship (even before we got together bc I didn’t know if he liked me or not) bc of just pure anxiety or smth like that…sometimes my overthinking can be useful but other times it just gets on my nerves

2 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

And yeah same

Usually I can tell what it’s abt…I mean he can tell if I’m like overthinking smth bc I’ll just have a blank expression on…usually I’m overthinking abt our relationship (even before we got together bc I didn’t know if he liked me or not) bc of just pure anxiety or smth like that…sometimes my overthinking can be useful but other times it just gets on my nerves

ik how yu feel bc i overthink & overrate a lot n he has helped me with tht and with my trust issues. it kinda helps were bein though the same things when it comes to relationships but like i still cnt get over how fine he is like 🥵🥵🥵🥵

4 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

ik how yu feel bc i overthink & overrate a lot n he has helped me with tht and with my trust issues. it kinda helps were bein though the same things when it comes to relationships but like i still cnt get over how fine he is like 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Lol I feel that but wi my bf like how could someone like me pull someone like him? Also could I ask u a question?

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Lol I feel that but wi my bf like how could someone like me pull someone like him? Also could I ask u a question?

right like yk the fine mexicans on tiktok or Pinterest thts wht he looks like. whts the question?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

whts the question also i comment is waitin to be approved 

8 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

whts the question also i comment is waitin to be approved 

Ok but (it’s prolly gonna need to be moderated tbh) but I was gonna ask like we haven’t done this since like last school yr at a party but my bf asked me a question earlier like maybe Thursday? Idk the exact day but do you think it’s too early to yk…do that?

Ok but (it’s prolly gonna need to be moderated tbh) but I was gonna ask like we haven’t done this since like last school yr at a party but my bf asked me a question earlier like maybe Thursday? Idk the exact day but do you think it’s too early to yk…do that?

well it depends on the person ig my bf and me while up until a few months ago i still had my V card but we choose to do bc of how much we love each other and the fact tht we had come back to each other we thought it was a good time to do it. but only do it if yur ready to but dnt do it yu arent ready or if he keeps bring it up