This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

idk how to cope anymore especially when it comes to my family bc somehow it’s always my fault n i dnt knw how to take responsibility or im bein disrespectful, or im the problem. so i usually jst act up or smoke. my mind is never quiet unfortunately im sorry in some kind of pain or something which i dnt rlly like to open up anymore especially after BLC

I’m sorry ur going through this you really shouldn’t be bc you don’t deserve any of this. If I can feel that I’m acting up I’ll take deep breaths and count to five breathing in and count to 6 breathing out. Ik some methods don’t work for others as well as they work for some but if you ever need any methods just let me know bc I have a whole list of them and I’ll gladly share them with you if you need them. Or if you ever need to talk even though you said that you’re struggling to open up, I’ll be here for you to rant to and I’ll listen and try and help the best I can.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

11 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

idk how to cope anymore especially when it comes to my family bc somehow it’s always my fault n i dnt knw how to take responsibility or im bein disrespectful, or im the problem. so i usually jst act up or smoke. my mind is never quiet unfortunately im sorry in some kind of pain or something which i dnt rlly like to open up anymore especially after BLC

Sigh, it’s o alright to not open up ‘:) it can just be limiting  sometimes. And it’s not disrespectful

i am sorry, cuz that really sucks! I don’t think it is all your fault. I think that it is hard to take responsibility, but especially for something that was made up in the first place!

its just I know ur rlly smart n stuff, but it just sounds like it kinda sucks in ur family situation.

and need I mention that smoking is not good for one’s health😔💟

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

• Digital Mentor
8 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

That sounds really tough. I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone with this. I noticed that you mentioned that you don't like to open up anymore. You can always speak to us via confidential support if you prefer. I sent you a message via confidential support a few days ago, which you can reply to if you like or you can start a new message if you prefer. We're here for you!

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Aurora said:

That sounds really tough. I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone with this. I noticed that you mentioned that you don't like to open up anymore. You can always speak to us via confidential support if you prefer. I sent you a message via confidential support a few days ago, which you can reply to if you like or you can start a new message if you prefer. We're here for you!

Heyyyy how is everyone?

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

idk really how i am coping these days 😅 I think I just try to extinguish the flame of building up..idk tbh I am at a pretty quiet kinda mindset, well no my head is actually so busy.. idk anyway🫂❤️

Heyy @Equivalent Ways, coping can be hard on most days but I am proud for building strategies that work. Know that we are here if you just need to vent about things, nudge one of the support mentors okay? 

Happy I Love You GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

32 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Equivalent Ways, coping can be hard on most days but I am proud for building strategies that work. Know that we are here if you just need to vent about things, nudge one of the support mentors okay? 

Happy I Love You GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

Thank you Luie, lol I like the gif giving a hug to itself haha

yeah a lot of my life rn is trying to learn healthy ways to cope, it just means a lot to me that I can/do come here for help 🥹🙏🏽

• Digital Mentor
15 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Thank you Luie, lol I like the gif giving a hug to itself haha

yeah a lot of my life rn is trying to learn healthy ways to cope, it just means a lot to me that I can/do come here for help 🥹🙏🏽

Haha yeah I love that GIF too. I am glad you feel safe enough to come here and express. Here for you fam!

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

si

Hola chica cómo estás?

2 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Hola chica cómo estás?

¿Estoy bien, Como estás tu?

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

¿Estoy bien, Como estás tu?

bueno, excepto que acabo de tomar mi refresco y se me metió en la nariz
también mi novio está conmigo en este momento (cantaloupe)... ¿qué estás haciendo?
(P.S. I’m using google translate)

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

bueno, excepto que acabo de tomar mi refresco y se me metió en la nariz
también mi novio está conmigo en este momento (cantaloupe)... ¿qué estás haciendo?
(P.S. I’m using google translate)

estoy en casa de mi novio sintiéndome enferma y él me está cuidando

Just now, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

estoy en casa de mi novio sintiéndome enferma y él me está cuidando

eso es adorable Mi novio actualmente está tratando de peinar mi cabello (nuevamente) y también cantando la letra de la música que estaba escuchando jajaja

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

eso es adorable Mi novio actualmente está tratando de peinar mi cabello (nuevamente) y también cantando la letra de la música que estaba escuchando jajaja

Qué lindo

3 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

Qué lindo

Si, ¿como te sientes hoy además de estar enferma?

9 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Si, ¿como te sientes hoy además de estar enferma?

hmm, todo con mi mamá está bien, supongo, pero en 2 meses tengo que decirle a mi mamá que si no me devuelve mi teléfono, voy a comprar el mío, pero voy a comprar el teléfono o no, ella me lo devuelve.

2 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

hmm, todo con mi mamá está bien, supongo, pero en 2 meses tengo que decirle a mi mamá que si no me devuelve mi teléfono, voy a comprar el mío, pero voy a comprar el teléfono o no, ella me lo devuelve.

uhh no sé qué decir a eso para ser honesto jajaja ¿hay algo más que esté teniendo un impacto grande o pequeño en tu vida?

2 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

uhh no sé qué decir a eso para ser honesto jajaja ¿hay algo más que esté teniendo un impacto grande o pequeño en tu vida?

no, en realidad ha sido el mismo ciclo con ella durante 17 años y lo he intentado.  la única diferencia es que yo tengo cancha

• Hug 1

no, en realidad ha sido el mismo ciclo con ella durante 17 años y lo he intentado.  la única diferencia es que yo tengo cancha

Oh, lo siento, si necesitas algo, házmelo saber e intentaré ayudarte. ¿Cómo estáy tú y tu novio?

29 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Oh, lo siento, si necesitas algo, házmelo saber e intentaré ayudarte. ¿Cómo estáy tú y tu novio?

Te agradezco que me pidas perdón y que estés ahí para mí.  mi novio trata de estar allí a su manera, nunca le ha gustado mucho mi mamá, así que todo esto solo hace que la odie más. ( P.S. sorry for the late reply mom came home)

Te agradezco que me pidas perdón y que estés ahí para mí.  mi novio trata de estar allí a su manera, nunca le ha gustado mucho mi mamá, así que todo esto solo hace que la odie más. ( P.S. sorry for the late reply mom came home)

Siento que la odie, pero ¿por qué la odia? También está bien porque estoy tratando de lidiar con MÁS drama con T...es como si el tipo simplemente no saliera de mi vida.

6 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Siento que la odie, pero ¿por qué la odia? También está bien porque estoy tratando de lidiar con MÁS drama con T...es como si el tipo simplemente no saliera de mi vida.

La odio porque me ha tratado como una mierda toda mi vida y trata de culpar a mi padre que no ha estado en mi vida.  ella me trata como si yo fuera el problema, espera que me haga responsable de las cosas que he hecho, pero ni siquiera puede hacerlo, quiere que me ame a mí misma y al hecho de que soy una chica más grande, pero me avergüenza cada vez que tiene la oportunidad.  ella me ha hecho inútil toda mi vida y se supone que debo amarla y respetarla solo porque es mi madre y estoy en mi punto de quiebre

4 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

La odio porque me ha tratado como una mierda toda mi vida y trata de culpar a mi padre que no ha estado en mi vida.  ella me trata como si yo fuera el problema, espera que me haga responsable de las cosas que he hecho, pero ni siquiera puede hacerlo, quiere que me ame a mí misma y al hecho de que soy una chica más grande, pero me avergüenza cada vez que tiene la oportunidad.  ella me ha hecho inútil toda mi vida y se supone que debo amarla y respetarla solo porque es mi madre y estoy en mi punto de quiebre

solo porque ella es tu madre no significa que tengas que respetarla porque quiero decir que la mitad del tiempo no respeto a mi madre y apenas hablo con ella
¿Por qué te avergüenza / de qué te avergüenza? Además, ¿por qué dice que tu padre es el problema?

4 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

solo porque ella es tu madre no significa que tengas que respetarla porque quiero decir que la mitad del tiempo no respeto a mi madre y apenas hablo con ella
¿Por qué te avergüenza / de qué te avergüenza? Además, ¿por qué dice que tu padre es el problema?

ella no me avergüenza, solo me causa dolor todo el tiempo.  No sé por qué dice que mi padre es el problema porque no lo es. No he estado en contacto con él durante 17 años.