This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05 Β  Β 

6 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

hey lol, its now like my dinner time but idk maybe you are asleepπŸ₯² glad ur day was kinda ok, and rip, people are really funny creatures.. :/ Im here if u want to talk about it... My day was πŸ“ˆπŸ“‰πŸ“ˆπŸ“‰πŸ“ˆ ._.

so kinda horrible but also amazing πŸ₯°~

Thanks I will

• Hug 1

19 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

hey, how yall doin? been a bumpy day for me but now i am drawingπŸ‘

@SCARE@Olivia05@Soy_Esa_Perra@Bisexual Soprano

I'm having a pretty chill day

1 minute ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

I'm having a pretty chill day

That’s good

34 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

That’s good

Yeah

I do have a concert tonight tho so I'm excited for that

• Yaaas 1

20 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Yeah

I do have a concert tonight tho so I'm excited for that

Oh gl!

3 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Oh gl!

Tysm!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

Tysm!!

Yeah np!

On 5/4/2023 at 5:53 PM, Equivalent Ways said:

hey, how yall doin? been a bumpy day for me but now i am drawingπŸ‘

@SCARE@Olivia05@Soy_Esa_Perra@Bisexual Soprano

I've managed to go from 'everything is awful and it's never going to get better' to 'WOOHEEEEEE SOMEONE IS GOING TO HELP TEACH ME TO PAINT MURALS YAAAAAY'

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, SCARE said:

I've managed to go from 'everything is awful and it's never going to get better' to 'WOOHEEEEEE SOMEONE IS GOING TO HELP TEACH ME TO PAINT MURALS YAAAAAY'

someone is teaching you how to paint murals!!!!!!! Thats so dope yo!

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

someone is teaching you how to paint murals!!!!!!! Thats so dope yo!

It's because I was watching him paint one....and we got into conversation... :) And also murals are super cool to me and one of my interestsΒ 

• Yaaas 1

Who else is a hopeless romantic but every person u like either likes ur friends or doesn’t want a relationship or says they don’t want a relationship but they just don’t want one wi u? No? Just me? Ok

• Hug 1

2 hours ago, SCARE said:

It's because I was watching him paint one....and we got into conversation... :) And also murals are super cool to me and one of my interestsΒ 

😍 I love art so much! that is really cool, lemme know how it goes :)

1 hour ago, Olivia05 said:

Who else is a hopeless romantic but every person u like either likes ur friends or doesn’t want a relationship or says they don’t want a relationship but they just don’t want one wi u? No? Just me? Ok

im sorryπŸ˜… Nada worry tho, you are not aloneπŸ‘

• Digital Mentor
15 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Heyy @Olivia05,Β I'm so very sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It can be frustrating and disheartening when you feel like you're not finding the romantic connections you desire. You are definitely not alone in these feelings and that many people have experienced similar challenges in their search for love and relationships.

I did want to share with you that it's importantΒ recognize that attraction and relationships can be complex and not always predictable (which I know is not super comforting to hear). But over time experiences and communicating with multiple people I've realized that just because someone may not be interested in a relationship with you does not reflect on your worth or value as a person. What are your thoughts on it?

Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Olivia05,Β I'm so very sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It can be frustrating and disheartening when you feel like you're not finding the romantic connections you desire. You are definitely not alone in these feelings and that many people have experienced similar challenges in their search for love and relationships.

I did want to share with you that it's importantΒ recognize that attraction and relationships can be complex and not always predictable (which I know is not super comforting to hear). But over time experiences and communicating with multiple people I've realized that just because someone may not be interested in a relationship with you does not reflect on your worth or value as a person. What are your thoughts on it?

Hey @LuieΒ yeah I understand what you’re saying. But like it still hurts when the guy you says he doesn’t want a relationship but then a couple days later he says he likes someone else and saying how you and him would never happen. That hurts but I think it’s funny bc I’m always expecting it to eventually happen (guys letting me down) but I still act like it won’t/hope it won’t happen.

Hey @LuieΒ yeah I understand what you’re saying. But like it still hurts when the guy you says he doesn’t want a relationship but then a couple days later he says he likes someone else and saying how you and him would never happen. That hurts but I think it’s funny bc I’m always expecting it to eventually happen (guys letting me down) but I still act like it won’t/hope it won’t happen.

i see.. I guess it is an expectation thing? I normally just play it cool or sassy but on the inside I am, oofπŸ˜…, but hey, be on your own side ya?

2 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

i see.. I guess it is an expectation thing? I normally just play it cool or sassy but on the inside I am, oofπŸ˜…, but hey, be on your own side ya?

I honestly don’t know and don’t care enough rn to figure out bc I’m taking a breakΒ 

• Digital Mentor
14 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

You're right and I agree with you @Olivia05,Β I can understand why you're feeling hurt and disappointed. It's not easy when someone sends mixed signals or changes their mind about their feelings. It's totally natural to feel hopeful and optimistic about the possibility of a relationship, and it can be super hard to let go of those feelings when things don't work out as you had hoped. It's okay to feel hurt and disappointed, vent as much as you need.Β 

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

Β 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

Hey everyone how r y’all doing? @Equivalent WaysΒ @Bisexual SopranoΒ @SCAREΒ @-Lmnshrk-Β and everyone else? What did y’all do today?

hey there! Ja, how is everyone?

I'm kinda 🫠 but also... nope just kinda 🫠

u?

Just now, Equivalent Ways said:

hey there! Ja, how is everyone?

I'm kinda 🫠 but also... nope just kinda 🫠

u?

Good! Kinda wished my car wouldn’t have broken down so I could have gone to the pool wi my friends today and also work on my tan lol but other than that good

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Good! Kinda wished my car wouldn’t have broken down so I could have gone to the pool wi my friends today and also work on my tan lol but other than that good

it really do be summer now huh? But glad ur day had overall been good!

it really do be summer now huh? But glad ur day had overall been good!

Yeah lol maybe this weekend but I wish it was actually summer time bc my mom and I r either going to Florida for vacation or California so once we can get some us time and explore wherever we go and two so we can go to the beach lol…ooh if I stay in the sun long enough my highlights will come out more and my hair will be more red lol…(my hair turns red in the sunlight)

2 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Yeah lol maybe this weekend but I wish it was actually summer time bc my mom and I r either going to Florida for vacation or California so once we can get some us time and explore wherever we go and two so we can go to the beach lol…ooh if I stay in the sun long enough my highlights will come out more and my hair will be more red lol…(my hair turns red in the sunlight)

yooo, neat! Yeah Florida and Cali both have plenty of beach XD, Florida is more tropical vibes I think, and CA is def more pacific, but down south is warmer, up north is like a bunch of rocks and cold af water haha

Sun is also good for you, you know when you need the D (vitamin D that is) but you also don't want to get burned :)

yooo, neat! Yeah Florida and Cali both have plenty of beach XD, Florida is more tropical vibes I think, and CA is def more pacific, but down south is warmer, up north is like a bunch of rocks and cold af water haha

Sun is also good for you, you know when you need the D (vitamin D that is) but you also don't want to get burned :)

Lol yeah I think we might be going to both bc Florida can be a work trip for her bc she has a lot of clients down in Florida that want tattoos from her, and cali we can go shopping a lot for more summer wear like swim suits and sundresses and stuff like that

I think it’s funny bc I’ll burn so much but it’ll turn into a tan and my mom just burns lol

• Haha 1