Taking a break

Blc    

Hi all, 

Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm taking a break for at least a few months, sorry for hiding the post before this, but I feel like that's what is causing my mental health to go, so I've hidden it just to see if that helps, but from now, I'm taking a break as I think I really need it. 

But dw, I'll be safe I've got my friends and family, so I'll talk to them if I need support.!

See you all soon! 

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Blc said:

Hi all, 

Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm taking a break for at least a few months, sorry for hiding the post before this, but I feel like that's what is causing my mental health to go, so I've hidden it just to see if that helps, but from now, I'm taking a break as I think I really need it. 

But dw, I'll be safe I've got my friends and family, so I'll talk to them if I need support.!

See you all soon! 

Heyy @Blc, Thanks for letting us know, will miss you on community for sure! But I am so glad to hear you're doing what's good for your mental health and that's always an important thing to do. It's good you're safe and supported offline, but know whenever you get back, we're all here to welcome you with open arms again. And if anything comes up and you'd like some one to one help, drop us a message on confidential support. Cheers!

Love You Hug GIF by Hallmark Gold CrownSeason 5 Hug GIF by The Office

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, Blc said:

Hi all, 

See you all soon! 

Hi there, thanks so much for letting us know. I'm sorry if your last posts was having a negative impact on your mental health but it's really good of you to notice and take some action. No need at all to apologise for hiding it. We totally understand.

I'm really glad to hear that you have lots of support from your friends and family. We will miss you but it sounds like a break is exactly what you need right now and it's great that you are looking after yourself. We are here for you whenever you feel you want to come back 😀

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png