I'm done

cismur    

Life has taken a detour,I always dreamt of getting into a good university but my grades even after studying endlessly were pretty shit,not even average just shit even after retakes.im now stuck in a university doing a rather shit degree,I don't know what I'm doing,I don't know what the future holds for me,It terrifies me,I have severe anxiety,I get attacks .

To top it all off people whom i  used to consider friends now bully me about my life shortcomings,my appearance ,my intellect.they make me feel like shit,they call me dumb,they tell me that I'll be a failure.i have tried talking to them but it's of no use,I would have distanced myself from them but we all study in the same class and I don't have the liberty to switch to another uni.cuz trust me I would have done it long long ago.i don't want to fight cuz it's not in my nature and I don't want things to get more ugly because its all of them against me.

I don't have the strength for anything left

I don't even know why I'm posting this here,I just needed someone to listen 

Every day is a challenge for me,I'm not living ,I'm surviving

• Hug 3

1 hour ago, cismur said:

Life has taken a detour,I always dreamt of getting into a good university but my grades even after studying endlessly were pretty shit,not even average just shit even after retakes.im now stuck in a university doing a rather shit degree,I don't know what I'm doing,I don't know what the future holds for me,It terrifies me,I have severe anxiety,I get attacks .

To top it all off people whom i  used to consider friends now bully me about my life shortcomings,my appearance ,my intellect.they make me feel like shit,they call me dumb,they tell me that I'll be a failure.i have tried talking to them but it's of no use,I would have distanced myself from them but we all study in the same class and I don't have the liberty to switch to another uni.cuz trust me I would have done it long long ago.i don't want to fight cuz it's not in my nature and I don't want things to get more ugly because its all of them against me.

Hey, I'm going to tag in @Monsoon, @Catsup and @Luie to check in with you. I'm really sorry you're dealing with this right now, but it will get better and by posting, you've taken a first step to make things better. We care about you, so please don't do anything. We want to help you here

• Ditch the Label Staff
On 2/25/2023 at 8:45 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey, I'm going to tag in @Monsoon, @Catsup and @Luie to check in with you. I'm really sorry you're dealing with this right now, but it will get better and by posting, you've taken a first step to make things better. We care about you, so please don't do anything. We want to help you here

Hey @cismur I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling so low. I’m going to start a confidential support request so you can connect directly with our support mentors.

Meanwhile, can I ask if you are currently safe? 
I’m also going to leave some crisis lines below so you have them to hand:

(UK) The Samaritans - 116 123 (This is a free service that operates 24/7)

(USA) Suicide and Crisis Lifeline - 988  (This is a free service that operates 24/7. You can call or text) 

A list of worldwide crisis lines can be found here: https://www.befrienders.org 

There's an app I can recommend called Stay Alive - it has safety plans to make sure you don’t harm yourself and you might find it helpful. https://prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/

You can also call the police if you feel at risk.

We're here for you; you’re not alone and we can work through this together.

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
17 hours ago, cismur said:

Heyy @cismur, I have sent you a message on confidential support as well. Please do know that we are here for you. 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention @Emberfrost12!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png