I’m seriously thinking of hurting myself

-Leila-    

Just now, _Leila_ said:

I don’t feel like I can carry on, I have no-one to turn to. I’m useless I deserve to be gone.

Hey Leila, I'm sorry you feel this way, but you can always turn to us. You are not useless, you've helped many people here, and I know that we say that over and over again, but we do because it's true. You do not deserve to be gone, we love you, and despite everything you've been through, I know that you still are worth a lot, and honestly, we really do care about and love you. Please don't hurt yourself

15 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey Leila, I'm sorry you feel this way, but you can always turn to us. You are not useless, you've helped many people here, and I know that we say that over and over again, but we do because it's true. You do not deserve to be gone, we love you, and despite everything you've been through, I know that you still are worth a lot, and honestly, we really do care about and love you. Please don't hurt yourself

I’m trying not to

• Like 1

• Harper locked this topic
  • Ditch the Label Staff
28 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

I don’t feel like I can carry on, I have no-one to turn to. I’m useless I deserve to be gone.

Hey Leila - can you head to confidential support so we can help?

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi Leila, a mentor will contact you shortly. In the interim, can you please pull up your emergency plan that we created for you?

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, _Leila_ said:

Heyy @_Leila_, I have responded on Confidential support, please do know we are here for you. 

Staff-Account.png