Life Update

sweetie    

It's so refreshing to come back to this website once in a while. It's been about 3 years since I joined and maybe a year since I last posted. 

I am currently in University, in the United States (yayyy!). I think just that as a whole makes me happier. But don't get me wrong, I miss my family a lot, I haven't seen them since summer 2022 but ill hopefully see them soon. 

My mental health has been wonky, no surprise there but compared to my past... I am doing wayyy better. I've been journaling quite often which has helped me a ton! A lot of issues that I would have been stressing about if I were back home, but right now... I'm doing pretty good. Very happy to see that the DTL website is still as amazing as ever. Will never forget the help I got from here when I first joined! Happy new year!!

• Like 1

happy new year! i'm glad to hear you've been feeling better! :D i hope you get to see your family soon ❤

6 hours ago, sweetie said:

It's so refreshing to come back to this website once in a while. It's been about 3 years since I joined and maybe a year since I last posted. 

I am currently in University, in the United States (yayyy!). I think just that as a whole makes me happier. But don't get me wrong, I miss my family a lot, I haven't seen them since summer 2022 but ill hopefully see them soon. 

My mental health has been wonky, no surprise there but compared to my past... I am doing wayyy better. I've been journaling quite often which has helped me a ton! A lot of issues that I would have been stressing about if I were back home, but right now... I'm doing pretty good. Very happy to see that the DTL website is still as amazing as ever. Will never forget the help I got from here when I first joined! Happy new year!!

Hey,

Thanks for checking in with us. We are glad to hear you are doing way better :)

If you ever need anymore support, you know where we are. Take care. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e