This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm

A personal story

Sophievul Β  Β 

21 hours ago, Sophievul said:

I don't think so, honestly. I only could meet with her accidentally, I don't dare messaging her again. That has a small possibility.

Hey there,

Yeah, I can understand why you wouldn't want to message her again. I'm wondering then, what do you think you can do next, if anything?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I really don't know. I am practically hopeless. I can't think up a solution, even though this is supposed to be my strength.Β 

5 hours ago, Sophievul said:

I really don't know. I am practically hopeless. I can't think up a solution, even though this is supposed to be my strength.Β 

Hey there,

It definitely seems like you're feeling a bit stuck at the moment with this; is that fair to say? I'm wondering, do you even need to have that answer now? It might be helpful to take time to process your feelings and then think about to do; what do you think?

I can't really take my mind off this. I would need a solution right now because this is tearing me apart. I can't think about anything else. I know it's not healthy and I am obsessed but I can't do otherwise.

16 hours ago, Sophievul said:

I can't really take my mind off this. I would need a solution right now because this is tearing me apart. I can't think about anything else. I know it's not healthy and I am obsessed but I can't do otherwise.

Hey there,

I really can see how difficult this is for you, but I'm wondering, do you think there is a solution that would work right now? Also, when we talk about a solution, what is the outcome that you're hoping for?

I think there always is a solution, but my mind is too cluttered right now to find it out.Β  I hope she likes me back, naturally, but at this point, I would be happy even if she said she didn't. I just need to know it for sure.

Hey there,

Yeah, I completely get why having an answer, regardless of what it is, would be helpful as you will then be sure; it's really hard to move forward when there is a lack of closure like that. I remember you saying though that you don't want to message again which may mean closure in the form of an answer might be difficult, what do you think?

On 1/29/2023 at 7:33 PM, Sophievul said:

Of course it would be difficult - I still can't figure out what to do. I am helpless.

Hey there,

At this point in time, I don't think there is anything you can or should be doing other than being patient with yourself and accepting of your feelings. I think that with time, things will become clearer, but now, it would be helpful for you to make sure you give yourself time to process those feelings in a way that is helpful. What do you think?

Maybe yes. It's still quite painful, just waiting, but I can't really do anything else. Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

Β 

3 hours ago, Sophievul said:

Maybe yes. It's still quite painful, just waiting, but I can't really do anything else. Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

Hey there,

Yeah, and I think it can be really helpful to acknowledge the pain, but also how you cannot do anything else right now. I know I've said it before, but time really is the best healer of hurt, even though it might seem like it now. I'm wondering, would you like anymore support for this from us at the moment?Β Also, just to let you know, if you would like more support, I am off from 2nd to the 7th February. If you need more support, please create another topic or send a message on confidential support, thanks :)Β