Boredom

_Kai_ Β  Β 

Just now, sevan said:

yo

Oml I just did that, u are like a damn phantom but thats weirdly interestingπŸ€”

1 minute ago, _Kai_ said:

Oml I just did that, u are like a damn phantom but thats weirdly interestingπŸ€”

man i didnt even see when you posted it. i just happened to be online. an hour and a half long presentation just ended for me in factΒ 

Just now, sevan said:

man i didnt even see when you posted it. i just happened to be online. an hour and a half long presentation just ended for me in factΒ 

Oooo

sOoOOoOO hRu?

1 minute ago, sevan said:

im chilling. the teacher caught me on dtl twice so i had to close my laptop lol

OOP, U in class???

Just now, sevan said:

whatre you up to at the moment?

Finishing dinner

Β 

not right now. its lunch break. soon ill have my bio class then school is dismissedΒ 

O? Is Bio like science? (Ima dumb@$$πŸ’€)

neat. what were you eating?

yes. biology class

Fried eggs & Hashbrowns

& Oooooooooo

9 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Fried eggs & Hashbrowns

& Oooooooooo

neat. i just ate hashbrowns for lunch along with pepperoni pizza and curry fish balls. theyre a great combo

Just now, sevan said:

neat. i just ate hashbrowns for lunch along with pepperoni pizza and curry fish balls. theyre a great combo

Oml pepperoni pizza sounds so good rn, u ever had this specific brand & kind of pizza?: Toni's cheese pizza

Also u ever had velveeta shells and cheese? (It is so AMAZING)

1 minute ago, _Kai_ said:

Oml pepperoni pizza sounds so good rn, u ever had this specific brand & kind of pizza?: Toni's cheese pizza

Also u ever had velveeta shells and cheese? (It is so AMAZING)

for me its always been pizza express. its the closest pizza oriented restaurant near my apartment anyway. i always order cheese pizza tho

nah i havent even heard of it googled it up and i think it might make a good breakfast if i woke up at the right timeΒ 

Just now, sevan said:

for me its always been pizza express. its the closest pizza oriented restaurant near my apartment anyway. i always order cheese pizza tho

nah i havent even heard of it googled it up and i think it might make a good breakfast if i woke up at the right timeΒ 

I- Velveeta for breakfast???????? 😰 (Its much better for lunch & dinner, although somehow it tastes better at nightπŸ€”)

& Oooo, pizza express does sound enjoyable

3 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

I- Velveeta for breakfast???????? 😰 (Its much better for lunch & dinner, although somehow it tastes better at nightπŸ€”)

& Oooo, pizza express does sound enjoyable

idk it looks like corn chips for me so im thinking why not; but when i wake up at the right time i feel perfectly hungry so it feels equivalent to having lunch. maybe its just a me experience

yes its a classic. you should google it up. i love the cock wings there

Just now, sevan said:

idk it looks like corn chips for me so im thinking why not; but when i wake up at the right time i feel perfectly hungry so it feels equivalent to having lunch. maybe its just a me experience

yes its a classic. you should google it up. i love the cock wings there

Oop, damn google not being helpfulπŸ’€

Is that the only pizza place you know of? I know u stated that its the closest pizza joint by ya

I know of only 5: Pizza hut, Domino's, Toni's, Westside, & Papa Murphy's

7 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Oop, damn google not being helpfulπŸ’€

Is that the only pizza place you know of? I know u stated that its the closest pizza joint by ya

I know of only 5: Pizza hut, Domino's, Toni's, Westside, & Papa Murphy's

idk bro sounds like smth id have for lunch too ngl. i usually have noodles for dinner

i only know that one pizza brand yes. i dont really care enough to look more into it and im satisfied with pizza express for now

idk bro sounds like smth id have for lunch too ngl. i usually have noodles for dinner

i only know that one pizza brand yes. i dont really care enough to look more into it and im satisfied with pizza express for now

Oml NoOdLeS? *gAsP* Could the prophecy have been true? Another Top Ramen fan?

hMMMmMmmmMMm, that answer is acceptable cuz I wouldn't wanna google a bunch of pizza joints I don't know of eitherπŸ€”

8 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Oml NoOdLeS? *gAsP* Could the prophecy have been true? Another Top Ramen fan?

hMMMmMmmmMMm, that answer is acceptable cuz I wouldn't wanna google a bunch of pizza joints I don't know of eitherπŸ€”

i dont eat ramen surprisingly. i eat instant noodles somen noodles and handmade from my grandma. i would love to try it out sometime soon tho but there aint any ramen shop near my place

it better be lmao i dont want to get canceledΒ 

Just now, sevan said:

i dont eat ramen surprisingly. i eat instant noodles somen noodles and handmade from my grandma. i would love to try it out sometime soon tho but there aint any ramen shop near my place

it better be lmao i dont want to get canceledΒ 

I mean instant noodles are amazing & Ooooooooooo, dude I wish my family knew how to make handmade noodles & just dinners like that, also do u have any like Walmarts (Or stores like that) near you? Thats where I get the Top Ramen from most of the time

Just now, _Kai_ said:

I mean instant noodles are amazing & Ooooooooooo, dude I wish my family knew how to make handmade noodles & just dinners like that, also do u have any like Walmarts (Or stores like that) near you? Thats where I get the Top Ramen from most of the time

ikr. instant noodles are always a blast. handmade should be p easy to make if your family have enough patience to learn how but their choice

i dont have walmarts near my place but i do have your average grocery stores. one that a lot of people goes to is called apita and it does sell the instant noodle brand i eat along with loads of other snacks and whatnot

2 minutes ago, sevan said:

ikr. instant noodles are always a blast. handmade should be p easy to make if your family have enough patience to learn how but their choice

i dont have walmarts near my place but i do have your average grocery stores. one that a lot of people goes to is called apita and it does sell the instant noodle brand i eat along with loads of other snacks and whatnot

Oo, ima have to ask my mom later on bout the handmade noodles (They're white, & mostly make American, Italian, & Mexican meals TvT)

May I ask if ur in japan or someplace like it? I had googled apita & it did a store in Japan & I'm curious as hell