_Kai_    

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

Sup

Elllllooooooooooo

Just now, _Kai_ said:

Elllllooooooooooo

Hey I've got a cold and keep coughing and it hurts I'm gonna rest

1 minute ago, _Kai_ said:

Oo, ima have to ask my mom later on bout the handmade noodles (They're white, & mostly make American, Italian, & Mexican meals TvT)

May I ask if ur in japan or someplace like it? I had googled apita & it did a store in Japan & I'm curious as hell

so dishes like spaghetti and pastas? I think those are fine but my grandma predominantly makes chinese noodles. check those out too

im in hk. japan does sound like a nice place but it has loads of issues so i wouldnt be too happy living there im ngl

1 minute ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Hey I've got a cold and keep coughing and it hurts I'm gonna rest

Damn, chicken noodle soup & naps should help 

1 minute ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Other than that I go by Cal now 

See ya

Oooooo, I LOVE your name :0

& Byeee!

2 minutes ago, sevan said:

so dishes like spaghetti and pastas? I think those are fine but my grandma predominantly makes chinese noodles. check those out too

im in hk. japan does sound like a nice place but it has loads of issues so i wouldnt be too happy living there im ngl

Oml :0 Is Hong kong cool? 

Ye, for the Italian meals its mostly spaghetti & pastas 

Chinese food in general sounds delicous

3 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Oml :0 Is Hong kong cool? 

Ye, for the Italian meals its mostly spaghetti & pastas 

Chinese food in general sounds delicous

hk is really small and bc of that i no longer have anywhere interesting and new to visit but yes overall its quite chill here

you should try out paomo for chinese dishes tho thats my absolute favorite. its just so >>> 

Just now, sevan said:

hk is really small and bc of that i no longer have anywhere interesting and new to visit but yes overall its quite chill here

you should try out paomo for chinese dishes tho thats my absolute favorite. its just so >>> 

Oooooo, I googled paomo & it looks quite interesting

Hong Kong seems like an enjoyable chill place, u more of a suburbs peep or do u like city life? (I'm more of a city enjoyer myself, yet the suburbs is quiet & peaceful at times)

Just now, _Kai_ said:

Oooooo, I googled paomo & it looks quite interesting

Hong Kong seems like an enjoyable chill place, u more of a suburbs peep or do u like city life? (I'm more of a city enjoyer myself, yet the suburbs is quiet & peaceful at times)

its too interesting to not interest you. literally. it tastes so fucking good you need to try it in your lifetime. if you didnt have the chance then tell god to reincarnate you

tbh i prefer suburbs more. transportation is simple and even tho it might take a while it can be enjoyable if im living with friends which is what im planning to do in the future anyway; but cities definitely has more accessibility and convenience overall so i also like city life a lot

7 minutes ago, sevan said:

its too interesting to not interest you. literally. it tastes so fucking good you need to try it in your lifetime. if you didnt have the chance then tell god to reincarnate you

tbh i prefer suburbs more. transportation is simple and even tho it might take a while it can be enjoyable if im living with friends which is what im planning to do in the future anyway; but cities definitely has more accessibility and convenience overall so i also like city life a lot

I shall taste it sometime in my lifetime, u know what as soon as I move out I shall try a bunch of chinese dishes, first thing when I have my car out that drive way

Ooooo, man we got the same like life plans sorta, ima live with friends as well✨

3 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

I shall taste it sometime in my lifetime, u know what as soon as I move out I shall try a bunch of chinese dishes, first thing when I have my car out that drive way

as you should

4 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Ooooo, man we got the same like life plans sorta, ima live with friends as well✨

apes together strong

1 minute ago, sevan said:

as you should

apes together strong

YEEEEEE, STRONGER TOGETHHHEEEERRRRRRRR

mAy I ask what ur dream/future job will be? (Mines Singer/Musician)

2 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

mAy I ask what ur dream/future job will be? (Mines Singer/Musician)

mmm. an animal related job but not medical in any way. at this point id take any easy job that pays a lot

1 minute ago, sevan said:

mmm. an animal related job but not medical in any way. at this point id take any easy job that pays a lot

Ooooo

Welp ima head to bed

Ttyl! 

• Hug 1

Damn it has to be approved by a moderator💀

Ima get off for now

Ttyl!

• Hug 1

2 hours ago, -Maddie- said:

Hello

Ellloooooo! :D

9 minutes ago, A User said: