Enough

Laleeni    

Do you ever feel like you just suck at everything and everybody hates you I dont think anything i do will ever be enough and i disappoint everybody

• Hug 1

Aurora
This post was recognized by Aurora!

Emberfrost12 was awarded the badge 'Great Advice' and 10 points.

2 hours ago, Laleeni said:

Do you ever feel like you just suck at everything and everybody hates you I dont think anything i do will ever be enough and i disappoint everybody

I have felt like that, but there is one thing you need to remember: It's not true, and you are enough

• Digital Mentor
14 hours ago, Laleeni said:

Hi @Laleeni, I'm Aurora and I'm one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. Thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know what's going on for you. This is a safe space, where you can let out your feelings. I've seen that @Emberfrost12 has already given you some good advice.

It sounds like you are being quite hard on yourself. Would you agree? I just wanted to reassure you, that most of us feel like that sometimes. What I find helpful in those situations is to think of what I would say to a friend who felt like that. Do you mind me asking,  what would you say to your friend, if they said this about themselves? 

Staff-Account.png

5 hours ago, Laleeni said:

I would tell them that its not true and that they are more amazing than they think

That's what you should tell yourself now. Your friends would tell you that too, and that sentence remains true. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Laleeni said:

I don't have any friends

Well if you did that's what they'd say

That's what we say

• Like 1

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Well if you did that's what they'd say

That's what we say

Agreed 

33 minutes ago, Laleeni said:

I don't have any friends

Hello! I'm Maddie and  I can be a Friend

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 1

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, Laleeni said:

I would tell them that its not true and that they are more amazing than they think

That's really lovely and that's what others think of you 🙂. I know this might feel odd to start with but can I suggest that you keep saying this to yourself again and again at different points throughout the day. And then notice how it feels. I would be curious to know if it feels different after you've said it a few times?

Do you mind me asking, how you are feeling today? 

Staff-Account.png

6 minutes ago, Laleeni said:

I have been feeling awful today 

That sucks. Whats wrong?

The boys at school have been telling me that I suck and on the sidewalk where everyone walks on to get to school someone wrote in chalk that they wish I killed myself 

• Hug 2

Luie
This post was recognized by Luie!

-Aussie- was awarded the badge 'Great Advice' and 10 points.

6 minutes ago, Laleeni said:

The boys at school have been telling me that I suck and on the sidewalk where everyone walks on to get to school someone wrote in chalk that they wish I killed myself 

Well that doesn't sound fun. Boys are just like that most of the time and I bet you don't suck and that the boys are just lying. Who ever it was that said you should kill you self I woudn't listen to them and tell a teacher or staff member.  

Edited by _mysticalMajesty_

I wish the boys would stop talking to me all together because I mean honestly ever since this summer the boys call me out on my body and just randomly touch or make comments on my butt all the time its all because someone said that I threw myself at a guy but the truth is the guy r*ped me

Just now, Laleeni said:

I wish the boys would stop talking to me all together because I mean honestly ever since this summer the boys call me out on my body and just randomly touch or make comments on my butt all the time its all because someone said that I threw myself at a guy but the truth is the guy r*ped me

Hey there,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've had a tough day. I just want you to know that I have just replied to the message you sent us, and we can talk more there. I hope you're as okay as you can be. Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Digital Mentor
23 minutes ago, Laleeni said:

Heyy @Laleeni, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I am well aware that @Aurora and the rest of the community have been present but I just wanted to check in. I am sorry to hear that the boys from your school are saying such awful and untrue things about you. @_mysticalMajesty_ has mentioned helpful advice for sure. You add value to the people in your life, to this world and more than anything else you deserve to be here without having to earn your place, a bunch of boys who barely have insight into themselves are making comments which are not okay so I am sorry that it's something you have to go through. We do have confidential support where we can talk more on this one to one, which @Monsoon has mentioned in the previous comment. 

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Laleeni said:

I bet if the boys did leave you alone your life would be a litter easier. That sucks that what happend with that one guy has turned in to like a rumor. I hope that your life will get better with the boys and hopfully people will forget about it all after time But till then the people on here can be your friends. 

Just now, Laleeni said:

You're so sweet Thank you for everything

your welcome i hope you get better with everything