Chat :)

Emberfrost12 Β  Β 

What if I just tagged a bunch of people-

@-Asher-, @_Kai_, @Thisboiistrans,Β @A User, @sevan(You talk, right?), @sflowergirl, @MySchoolLesbianZ(Do you talk?), @pretzeLinBin, @-echo-(I thiink you talk)

ANYWAY, I should probably offer a conversation starter...

How's the weather where you are?? (I couldn't think of anything better i'm sorry)

• Like 1

Just now, sevan said:

i definitely talk lmao. whats up

Yay!

I'm determined not to let the activity go down too much again >:)

Uh, I'm just on a friends computer, hanging out :)

Wbu?

• Like 1

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Yay!

I'm determined not to let the activity go down too much again >:)

Uh, I'm just on a friends computer, hanging out :)

Wbu?

im in chinese class rn but im zoning out. now im on dtl chatting with youΒ 

Just now, sevan said:

im in chinese class rn but im zoning out. now im on dtl chatting with youΒ 

What time is it where you are?Β 

Yay, I like talking here

• Like 1

What time is it where you are?Β 

Yay, I like talking here

1026am. i just woke up not too long ago and class started at 10

Just now, sevan said:

1026am. i just woke up not too long ago and class started at 10

HuH. It's 7:26 pm here...

• Like 1

Yeah I talk lol

Hey there

Weather's fine, it's also night where I am, about 9:26pm

Also may I say how funny it is to me that the people you didn't know whether they talk started talking first 🀣

• Like 1

Just now, MySchoolLesbianZ said:

you should go a mimir soon m8. staying up late aint good for nobody

Just now, MySchoolLesbianZ said:

Yeah I talk lol

Hey there

Also may I say how funny it is to me that the people you didn't know whether they talk started talking first 🀣

Yay!

Nice. It's dark here too (Just assuming that the sun's down by 9;26 where you are. Seems reasonable)

Yep. I guess I was expecting the users I usually talk to to reply first :):)

1 minute ago, sevan said:

timezone is just doing its thing lmao

Yep I'm used to being in a different timezone than everybody else :) Although usually it's the other way...

• Like 1

Yep I'm used to being in a different timezone than everybody else :) Although usually it's the other way...

same for me. its just that after i started talking on forums ive met more people that has a different timezone than me. timezone is kind of being a bitch for this one because i never got used to it and texted them whenever im awake but later find out it was 1am when i texted for themΒ 

If my memory serves me right, for my first few months here, there were no active users in Canada or the U.S and everyone was british :) Didn't get too much conversation in.

• Like 1

Just now, sevan said:

same for me. its just that after i started talking on forums ive met more people that has a different timezone than me. timezone is kind of being a bitch for this one because i never got used to it and texted them whenever im awake but later find out it was 1am when i texted for themΒ 

Haha, took me a while before I started actually being able to convert from my timezone to a couple other people's

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

If my memory serves me right, for my first few months here, there were no active users in Canada or the U.S and everyone was british :) Didn't get too much conversation in.

i barely get enough chances to talk to my friends that lives all the way in america because theres a huge ass timezone so i can only catch them awake in the morning so its evening for them and when its afternoon for me its already night for them. ripiss

Just now, sevan said:

i barely get enough chances to talk to my friends that lives all the way in america because theres a huge ass timezone so i can only catch them awake in the morning so its evening for them and when its afternoon for me its already night for them. ripiss

Sounds aggravating. It's strange when you have a small window of conversation time

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Haha, took me a while before I started actually being able to convert from my timezone to a couple other people's

i dont really bother getting used to other peoples timezones when the time difference is too much. ill just text when theyre online and theyll most likely respond. its not a problem

If i suddenly disappear, that's because I went to eat dinner

• Like 1

Sounds aggravating. It's strange when you have a small window of conversation time

they also cant receive any notifications for some reason despite having it on so we even have a slimmer chance to converse since they most likely wont see my texts. now i hope the earth is flat so everyones in the same timezoneΒ 

Just now, sevan said:

i dont really bother getting used to other peoples timezones when the time difference is too much. ill just text when theyre online and theyll most likely respond. its not a problem

If it works, then go for it :) I generally prefer to know when certain people are online. Thankfully, now dtl shows me when people are online and I don't have to check their profiles

• Like 1

Just now, sevan said:

they also cant receive any notifications for some reason despite having it on so we even have a slimmer chance to converse since they most likely wont see my texts. now i hope the earth is flat so everyones in the same timezoneΒ 

Oop that sucks

• Like 1