Chat :)

Emberfrost12 ย  ย 

Oh yeah I get that, I write just before I go to sleep, it's part of the routine. Usually while I write I listen to Taylor Swift as well. I dunno what I'm gonna do when I have to be in my room by 6pm to get my night started.

Oh okay cool.

Just now, MySchoolLesbianZ said:

Oh yeah I get that, I write just before I go to sleep, it's part of the routine. Usually while I write I listen to Taylor Swift as well. I dunno what I'm gonna do when I have to be in my room by 6pm to get my night started.

Oh okay cool.

I shooouuuld write. But I don't :)ย 

Six? That feels...early

Yeah but the sun is already down from daylight savings anyway, plus I have a lot to do before I go to bed, and around seven I'll go to dinner.

November is actually national write-a-novel month, and I was inspired but now I have to write a full novel in a week and... that probably won't work out considering I didn't write at all last night either. I've been writing my whole life, but now I'm determined to actually finish my first book. I wanna be an author :)

The last thing I wrote has to be approved, but basically just saying that I go to dinner in the middle and I'm writing a novel because November is national write-a-novel month (I believe). I also just want to be an author so it's not even because of the month lol

Kk bye

16 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

How's the weather where you are?? (I couldn't think of anything better i'm sorry)

cold, but it's an ok ish cold, like barely 10*Cย  or smth rn but this is a good day

Hello guys, checking in :)

8 hours ago, A User said:

cold, but it's an ok ish cold, like barely 10*Cย  or smth rn but this is a good day

That sounds wonderful. We're hovering around +2*C

11 hours ago, MySchoolLesbianZ said:

The last thing I wrote has to be approved, but basically just saying that I go to dinner in the middle and I'm writing a novel because November is national write-a-novel month (I believe). I also just want to be an author so it's not even because of the month lol

Kk bye

Oop i tried doing national novel month but I didn't get the word count in and gave up :) Gonna try again next year

13 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

That sounds wonderful. We're hovering around +2*C

fun. /s

On 11/26/2022 at 10:17 AM, MySchoolLesbianZ said:

Kk bye

i could never even do NaNoWriMo

i tried many times, but could never get the writing urges during november

but then again i've mostly been thinking out stories in my head and i can't bring myself to write these days

• Like 1

Jeez, I know it's canada....but do I have to be frozen when I'm walking to/from school?

3 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Jeez, I know it's canada....but do I have to be frozen when I'm walking to/from school?

LMAO

imagine being me and running to my math class (in a portable, outside) with jacket and everything

it's cold af

ooooh especially with wind

On 11/25/2022 at 8:21 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

What if I just tagged a bunch of people-

@-Asher-, @_Kai_, @Thisboiistrans,ย @A User, @sevan(You talk, right?), @sflowergirl, @MySchoolLesbianZ(Do you talk?), @pretzeLinBin, @-echo-(I thiink you talk)

ANYWAY, I should probably offer a conversation starter...

How's the weather where you are?? (I couldn't think of anything better i'm sorry)

basically, a blizzard

damn Canadian weather, eh?

2 hours ago, A User said:

LMAO

imagine being me and running to my math class (in a portable, outside) with jacket and everything

it's cold af

ooooh especially with wind

Good for you

It's gonna be -17 tomorrow.

I'm gonna have to spend 20 minutes in that weather, trying not to slide on ice, with only my music for company

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vega said:

basically, a blizzard

damn Canadian weather, eh?

Not quite :) But with the windchill, it feels like it

did you- did you just 'eh' me?? Fun fact, most canadians that say 'eh' only say it when out of the country or when talking to someone of a non-canadian nationality. We only rarely say it to each other. I don't say it at all. Another fun fact: Canadians are nicer during the winter, according to a study

13 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Another fun fact: Canadians are nicer during the winter, according to a study

im nicer always, but ok bozo /lh

15 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Not quite :) But with the windchill, it feels like it

did you- did you just 'eh' me?? Fun fact, most canadians that say 'eh' only say it when out of the country or when talking to someone of a non-canadian nationality. We only rarely say it to each other. I don't say it at all. Another fun fact: Canadians are nicer during the winter, according to a study

at my school it is very common

and seriously, Canadian weather is what rit is because im in Canada

also its funny to make fun of myself being Canadian

i got snow up to my knees๐Ÿ˜‚

3 hours ago, vega said:

at my school it is very common

and seriously, Canadian weather is what rit is because im in Canada

also its funny to make fun of myself being Canadian

i got snow up to my knees๐Ÿ˜‚

huh. You must be more canadian than us then

I do it too :)

Haha we just have snow that can't decide weather it wants to be ice or not

3 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

huh. You must be more canadian than us then

I do it too :)

Haha we just have snow that can't decide weather it wants to be ice or not

oh the ice is so bad๐Ÿฅฒ

it likes to hide in the snow and break faces

14 hours ago, vega said:

oh the ice is so bad๐Ÿฅฒ

it likes to hide in the snow and break faces

Yes

Yes it does

44 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Anyway

How is everybody

I've been alr, wby?

47 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Anyway

How is everybody

ย its been a tough day to get through but i'm ok. what about you hru?

• Hug 1

39 minutes ago, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

ย its been a tough day to get through but i'm ok. what about you hru?

I cried through part of one of my classes (Oops), I have two shark tanks to do (They gave us very similar assignments in two different classes), one of which I'm doing tomorrow and still don't have a script (Also oops). My s-h is bad again, (Oops again), but other than that it's mostly been fine.