This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

i dont feel like living

loverboy ย  ย 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

Click this notice to reveal the content.

so ive been feeling very depressed and im not sure who its benefiting being here still on this earth

• Hug 3

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

Click this notice to reveal the content.
2 minutes ago, loverboy said:

so ive been feeling very depressed and im not sure who its benefiting being here still on this earth

Hi there, thank you for being so open with us. Can I check, do you feel safe at the moment? It's OK to say if you don't. If you are in crisis, please make sure you reach out to one of the following:

- (UK) The Samaritans - 116 123 (This is a free service that operates 24/7)

- (USA) Suicide and Crisis Lifeline - 988 (This is a free service that operates 24/7. You can call or text)

-A list of worldwide crisis lines can be found here: https://www.befrienders.orgย 

- Thereโ€™s an app I can recommend called Stay Alive - it has safety plans to make sure you donโ€™t harm yourself and you might find it helpful.

ย 

- If youโ€™re in the UK, you can text SHOUT to 85258 when you are struggling, and a trained crisis volunteer will text you back. This is great if you find talking on the phone challenging, and itโ€™s completely free 24/7

ย 

- If you feel you are in danger or at immediate risk of harm, please call the police immediately.

Unfortunately we are not a crisis support team so we can't always get back to you straight away. In fact I was just about to log off so if I don't get back to you immediately, then that's why. But if you're feeling safe at the moment and you would like some support then we are here to listen. Maybe you could send us a message on confidential support to tell us a bit more what's going on? We are here for you!

ย 

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, loverboy said:

im fine right now i guessย 

Hey there,

It's good to hear from you. I noticed that you said 'I guess' which makes me wonder if you're not sureย  - is that fair to say? Is there something that makes you doubt whether you're okay or not?

ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

2 hours ago, loverboy said:

im just under pressure and idk i really dont i just dont wanna be here anymore

Hey,

Thank you for being so honest about that. It's really important to speak about your feelings, because that way, you can get help. I'm wondering, who do you trust the most in the world at the moment, and why?

2 hours ago, loverboy said:

mainly my dog

Hey there,

I'm wondering, have you spoken to your girlfriend about how you're feeling? If so, how did it go?

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, loverboy said:

thanks for the concern but im doing great now

Hey,

We are glad to hear you're doing great now. If you do need anymore support at any point, you know where we are :)ย