Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description

Bro come here if you got ban from TS during the protest


Babyface-Kaz Β  Β 

Recommended Posts

i feel like DTL could be such a better site than TS tbh!!

it's got a lot of good forums, features, and general ideas that i'd never imagined TS could implement :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, CaffinatedCat said:

Not one of the banned, but I reported a bunch of stuff and I’m vibing over here

Iniko!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CaffinatedCat said:

Hiiiiiii!! I’m here U3U

THANK F*CK

okay

aaaaaaa

im about to have a f*cking panic attack-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, soren needs sleep said:

THANK F*CK

okay

aaaaaaa

im about to have a f*cking panic attack-

What happened? How can I help?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CaffinatedCat said:

What happened? How can I help?

crap crap sO the whole 'ts is imploding' thing is breaking my mind and all the chaos is making my head hurt along with just life in general and i dont wanna get banned from TS bc i have friends there with no other means of communicationnnn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, soren needs sleep said:

crap crap sO the whole 'ts is imploding' thing is breaking my mind and all the chaos is making my head hurt along with just life in general and i dont wanna get banned from TS bc i have friends there with no other means of communicationnnn

Ok, take some deep breathes okay? If you do end up getting banned, I have friends that aren’t apart of it and if you give them the a’s, then they could pass along the message you’re on Ditch The Label now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CaffinatedCat said:

Ok, take some deep breathes okay? If you do end up getting banned, I have friends that aren’t apart of it and if you give them the a’s, then they could pass along the message you’re on Ditch The Label now?

i can make a new account, but- idk how anyone would reach me-

i should make a new acc before i actually panic more-

just in case-

also thank you yes please im breathing-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, soren needs sleep said:

i can make a new account, but- idk how anyone would reach me-

i should make a new acc before i actually panic more-

just in case-

also thank you yes please im breathing-

Good idea! And I doubt you’ll get banned with how many people are reporting

Yup, just take deep breaths

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CaffinatedCat said:

Good idea! And I doubt you’ll get banned with how many people are reporting

Yup, just take deep breaths

okay, calm calm calm- ill make a new acc once im calm enough to type properly-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, soren needs sleep said:

okay, calm calm calm- ill make a new acc once im calm enough to type properly-

Just keep breathing

Breathing is good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CaffinatedCat said:

Just keep breathing

Breathing is good

i can bARELY BREATHE and im breathing rlly fast and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, soren needs sleep said:

i can bARELY BREATHE and im breathing rlly fast and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Okay, can you try and find some of those breathing gifs thingys? Or listen to calming music?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, CaffinatedCat said:

Okay, can you try and find some of those breathing gifs thingys? Or listen to calming music?

trying, trying-

aaaaaa

my headphones are dead-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...