This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description

Bro come here if you got ban from TS during the protest

Babyface-Kaz    

4 hours ago, Babyface-Kaz said:

Its me Kasper, I’m here to reunite us

oi Kasper, you actually deleted ur acc on TS?

Oop haven’t been banned -yet- Im only still there (besides being kinda newish) is because there’s some good folks but the creepy stuff is getting on my nerves.

5 hours ago, Babyface-Kaz said:

Its me Kasper, I’m here to reunite us

yo did you get banned??? your account says "Guest" now on TS :(

6 hours ago, svcker-pvnch said:

yo did you get banned??? your account says "Guest" now on TS :(

he deleted it, banned would just be grayed out

• Like 1

7 hours ago, goose_honk said:

Oop haven’t been banned -yet- Im only still there (besides being kinda newish) is because there’s some good folks but the creepy stuff is getting on my nerves.

im only still on because i have a lot of friends that i cannot contact elsewhere-

the entertainment tab is good for finding friends, and if you like writing and like, that stuff the roleplays are fun

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ray_the_gay said:

can someone tell me wtf happened. ik ts is shit, so i just joined. what happened???

TrevorSpace (another site for LGBTQ+ youth) went crazy last night, alot went down so its hard for me to explain, can someone else take over?

1 minute ago, Maserati said:

TrevorSpace (another site for LGBTQ+ youth) went crazy last night, alot went down so its hard for me to explain, can someone else take over?

was it all the 'f the mods' shit, and the reporting matchmakers? i was online ;ast night, i just didn't do anything lmao

1 minute ago, Ray_the_gay said:

was it all the 'f the mods' shit, and the reporting matchmakers? i was online ;ast night, i just didn't do anything lmao

yeah and I got banned from my post about internet safety in finding friends

• Ditch the Label Staff
10 minutes ago, Maserati said:

Do feel free to let the folks on TS know that we're here and ready to provide a safe, confidential space with tons of support from our trained mentors :)

• Like 3

Staff-Account.png

Howdy Guys! While I'm not going to be consistently online here, You're welcome to dm me if you'd like updates on how TS is going and such. Sending so much love to everybody!

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

11 minutes ago, Harper said:

Do feel free to let the folks on TS know that we're here and ready to provide a safe, confidential space with tons of support from our trained mentors :)

I’ll go make a post on there now harper :)

I see this place is different than ts where you can private dm lmao! No worries y'all, just ping me on here and I'll keep ya updated if you want 

6 minutes ago, Lil Peep Shawty said:

Yo I remember you!

I didn't get the ban hammer, it was just driving me batshit crazy. My username is the same, Lil Peep Shawty.

You followed meeeee