This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description

Bro come here if you got ban from TS during the protest

Babyface-Kaz    

Just now, Ghost of Rain said:

Why are all my posts being moderated ;;

I'm going to sleep now btw

Finally

Apparently you can't say b(e)d

• Nope 1

2 minutes ago, sevan said:

i dont see any of those for some reason

Screenshot_2022-11-17_at_11.38.59_AM.png?width=754&height=651

(Last post for the day) is it at the very top of the screen (not the window) when you click on that window to bring it in focus?

• Like 1

(Last post for the day) is it at the very top of the screen (not the window) when you click on that window to bring it in focus?

thanks. im going to try the rest now! again thank you for your patience and help

10 hours ago, sevan said:

it worked raaaaaahhh

Yay! Did you try linking the file in opera to see if the filters work?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ghost of Rain said:

Yay! Did you try linking the file in opera to see if the filters work?

yes it worked its gone the big ass screen is gone fuck yeah im free

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, sevan said:

yes it worked its gone the big ass screen is gone fuck yeah im free

I'm glad it worked and I was able to help! ^^

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Ghost of Rain said:

(I also set up custom filters to block the popular/latest post blocks from the main forum page because they were in the way and both are also on the what's happening tab XD)

block the popular posts thing? what do u mean? like the big fuckin box?

Screenshot-2022-11-17-10-57-27-AM.png

because i hate tha box

i have ublock but i literally have no idea what filters to turn on (or make) to block it

36 minutes ago, A User said:

block the popular posts thing? what do u mean? like the big fuckin box?

Screenshot-2022-11-17-10-57-27-AM.png

because i hate tha box

i have ublock but i literally have no idea what filters to turn on (or make) to block it

Yes, that thing, as well as the "latest posts" and "topics you might like" blocks at the end (you have to block all of them or none of them because they don't have separate css identifiers)

The filter is "forums.ditchthelabel.org##:matches-path(/^/$/) #ipsLayout_mainArea div.cWidgetContainer"

I have the matches-path thing so that it only blocks it on the main page and you can still access those features and other features that use the same css selector (there are a lot of different ones) on other pages — it took me a bit to figure out how to do that though XD

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Rain said:

Yes, that thing, as well as the "latest posts" and "topics you might like" blocks at the end (you have to block all of them or none of them because they don't have separate css identifiers)

The filter is "forums.ditchthelabel.org##:matches-path(/^/$/) #ipsLayout_mainArea div.cWidgetContainer"

I have the matches-path thing so that it only blocks it on the main page and you can still access those features and other features that use the same css selector (there are a lot of different ones) on other pages — it took me a bit to figure out how to do that though XD

Omg thank u so much! I'll defo do that!

(Unfortunately ublock can't exist on mobile so that's not gonna get fixed but I'll deal

24 minutes ago, A User said:

Omg thank u so much! I'll defo do that!

(Unfortunately ublock can't exist on mobile so that's not gonna get fixed but I'll deal

Firefox Android supports ublock! I don't know of a way to get it on ios, though :/

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ghost of Rain said:

Firefox Android supports ublock! I don't know of a way to get it on ios, though :/

Me, an android user but too gatekeeping of storage data to get firefox: ://

3 minutes ago, A User said:

Me, an android user but too gatekeeping of storage data to get firefox: ://

Firefox doesn't use too much storage for me — significantly less than a lot of the built-in google apps. And the ability to use some extensions (which might be extended to even more extensions in the future if the beta versions are any indicator), including ublock origin, would be enough to convince me to use it even if it didn't have a bunch of other features I liked. XD But yeah I get that, trying to save storage is annoying :c

7 hours ago, Ghost of Rain said:

Firefox doesn't use too much storage for me — significantly less than a lot of the built-in google apps. And the ability to use some extensions (which might be extended to even more extensions in the future if the beta versions are any indicator), including ublock origin, would be enough to convince me to use it even if it didn't have a bunch of other features I liked. XD But yeah I get that, trying to save storage is annoying :c

i think i'd go insane if i downloaded another app on my phone tho, but it's cool to know tho!

Just now, A User said:

i think i'd go insane if i downloaded another app on my phone tho, but it's cool to know tho!

Oh do you have a lot of apps? I try not to have too many — I uninstall most of the apps I get after a couple of days XD

Oh do you have a lot of apps? I try not to have too many — I uninstall most of the apps I get after a couple of days XD

(And I also disabled almost all of the default apps so they don't show up in my app list anymore XD)

15 hours ago, Ghost of Rain said:

i have:

all the social medias that can be downloaded; tumblr, twitter (ik cringe), instagram, discord, whatsapp, viber, pintrest

system apps that can't be deleted despite my lack of need for them

shazam. because my school plays a lot of interesting songs on the speakers in the mornings and i usually need to know what they are

games (i get bored)

so basically nothing that i don't use on the daily

ayo? why my post gotta be approved?

Edited by A User
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 3:31 PM, soren needs sleep said:

Im so confused. I haven't been on here in forever. What protest??

2 hours ago, Ashlynn said:

Im so confused. I haven't been on here in forever. What protest??

not here, on trevorspace. people were protesting against matchmakers