Low self-esteem

Nickie    

These days I've been finding it incredibly difficult to just push through a single week. I don't feel happy like I used to. I feel so worthless and feel like people only approach me when they need me. Sometimes I'm treated like crap, like they don't even need me. I'm questioning my self-worth because of all this. I don't know if it's my possesive behaviour or something but eventhough I have two good friends I feel like I'm not getting enough attention (one of them already has a best friend but he talks about their shortcomings with me). 

• Hug 2

Hey Nickie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like you’re at a really low point right now, and that’s okay. It’s good to be open about this, which you are doing, and this will help you get the support you need. I’m wondering, did something happen that might have made you start feeling low which has then gotten tricker over time? If so, what do you think that is? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e