Just end already πŸ˜ͺ

-Leila- Β  Β 

My mum got arrested and now I can’t go back to her I give up. Now what am I supposed to do I’m so alone right now I’m useless I really am useless πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

My mum got arrested and now I can’t go back to her I give up. Now what am I supposed to do I’m so alone right now I’m useless I really am useless πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Hey Leila,

I'm sorry to hear about your mum getting arrested. I will reply to your confidential support request now. Take care and speak soon.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

4 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Leila,

I'm sorry to hear about your mum getting arrested. I will reply to your confidential support request now. Take care and speak soon.Β 

Thank youΒ 

23 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Help me 😭

Hey Leila,

We are here for you. Remember, you have your plan to follow which starts with reaching out to the support staff around you in hospital. Do you remember? Have you spoken to them yet?

9 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Leila,

We are here for you. Remember, you have your plan to follow which starts with reaching out to the support staff around you in hospital. Do you remember? Have you spoken to them yet?

Ye but nothing happening so

10 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

I didn’t go into detail no because I don’t want to be kept in longerΒ 

Hey,

I just want you to know that we have sent a message to check in. Take care and speak soon.