Vent ig

_Kai_ Β  Β 

I just can't do it with this household anymore, I see now why my damn sisters ran away. I had 1 missing assignment because I didn't understand it & was about to ask for help wit it but yk my mom decided it was a great time to argue with my fucking dad (sorry for all the language I'm just stressed the hell out) I ofc started crying because I was to blame for their argument again yk? Got yelled at myself for crying which just made my mood even worse, got called "Failure" & got told "Why can't you just be like your perfect brother" but that stuff cuts deep man like thats the stuff that sticks with u through life. I would run off I really would but I can't leave my little siblings behind with my drunk ass dad during the day. I just don't understand, why I am to blame every single time. I got grounded again as well which isn't gonna help because I vent to my boyfriend and now I can't even speak to him.

1 hour ago, lKail said:

I just can't do it with this household anymore, I see now why my damn sisters ran away. I had 1 missing assignment because I didn't understand it & was about to ask for help wit it but yk my mom decided it was a great time to argue with my fucking dad (sorry for all the language I'm just stressed the hell out) I ofc started crying because I was to blame for their argument again yk? Got yelled at myself for crying which just made my mood even worse, got called "Failure" & got told "Why can't you just be like your perfect brother" but that stuff cuts deep man like thats the stuff that sticks with u through life. I would run off I really would but I can't leave my little siblings behind with my drunk ass dad during the day. I just don't understand, why I am to blame every single time. I got grounded again as well which isn't gonna help because I vent to my boyfriend and now I can't even speak to him.

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that things have been tough for you today. It sounds like home is really challenging for you, and I'm glad that you have come to us to share your feelings. This is a safe, calm space, and we are here to support you through this. I'm wondering, what would you like to say to your mom and dad right now that you can't?

Also, I just want to check, is home safe for you? I noticed what you said about your sisters running away and I'm wondering where they are now? Take care and speak soon.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

21 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that things have been tough for you today. It sounds like home is really challenging for you, and I'm glad that you have come to us to share your feelings. This is a safe, calm space, and we are here to support you through this. I'm wondering, what would you like to say to your mom and dad right now that you can't?

Also, I just want to check, is home safe for you? I noticed what you said about your sisters running away and I'm wondering where they are now? Take care and speak soon.Β 

I'd just wanna tell em why they're so rude to their own children, this might make me sound like the bad guy but they need to get divorced like they aren't caring or nice to each other ever. Home is not really safe now that I think about it, & my sisters ran off to their dads a couple years ago since it was too stressful here at home.

2 hours ago, lKail said:

I'd just wanna tell em why they're so rude to their own children, this might make me sound like the bad guy but they need to get divorced like they aren't caring or nice to each other ever. Home is not really safe now that I think about it, & my sisters ran off to their dads a couple years ago since it was too stressful here at home.

Hey there,

Yeah, it sounds like things are quite tense at home for you, and that can leave to the other people feeling anxious and just unsettled generally, because home is supposed to be calm and safe, and if it's not, it can be hard to properly wind down. I'm sorry to hear home is not really safe now. Can you tell me more about why it isn't safe?Β 

Well it's mostly my dad, when he gets drunk he yells a lot (Stresses my little siblings out really bad) & then there's a potential he would hit one of the kids. I ofc yell back at him because my siblings don't like being around him when he's like that & he goes by whomever is uncomfortable at that moment. He's almost hit me twice but I backed out of the way the first time, & the second time I stopped his hand. But anyways my mother has to usually hide in the bathroom so they don't continue arguing but it never works cuz my dad just gets into it with a pin. I can't run away cuz my brother (Hes a year younger than me) hasn't fully "matured" to know to stay by the kids & take a hit if you gotta, plus even if I were to runaway theres no where I could go besides a plane (Mother would be trying to find me & getting a missing childs case rolled up as soon as she were to notice I was missing from the house).

4 hours ago, lKail said:

Well it's mostly my dad, when he gets drunk he yells a lot (Stresses my little siblings out really bad) & then there's a potential he would hit one of the kids. I ofc yell back at him because my siblings don't like being around him when he's like that & he goes by whomever is uncomfortable at that moment. He's almost hit me twice but I backed out of the way the first time, & the second time I stopped his hand. But anyways my mother has to usually hide in the bathroom so they don't continue arguing but it never works cuz my dad just gets into it with a pin. I can't run away cuz my brother (Hes a year younger than me) hasn't fully "matured" to know to stay by the kids & take a hit if you gotta, plus even if I were to runaway theres no where I could go besides a plane (Mother would be trying to find me & getting a missing childs case rolled up as soon as she were to notice I was missing from the house).

Hey IKail,

It sounds like home is quite a negative environment, but I'm really glad you are able to share all of this with us. How does it feel for you taking about all of this here? Also, I'm wondering, have child support services ever been involved with your family at all?

20 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey IKail,

It sounds like home is quite a negative environment, but I'm really glad you are able to share all of this with us. How does it feel for you taking about all of this here? Also, I'm wondering, have child support services ever been involved with your family at all?

It is yeah, & idk it feels relieving ig that I can talk to someone/people about it all. Child support services? I'm pretty sure they have in the past with my older sisters.Β 

2 hours ago, lKail said:

It is yeah, & idk it feels relieving ig that I can talk to someone/people about it all. Child support services? I'm pretty sure they have in the past with my older sisters.Β 

I'm glad to hear it has been relieving for you, and I just want you to know that this is a completely safe space where you can talk about anything. I'm wondering, has he ever hit any one of you? This might be a hard question to answer, and you don't have to, but we just want to understand your situation which will then help us to know what support you might benefit from. Also, if you prefer, we can talk about this confidentially (click confidential support at the top of the page and send us a message). Take care and speak soon.Β 

2 hours ago, lKail said:

I'm glad to hear it has been relieving for you, and I just want you to know that this is a completely safe space where you can talk about anything. I'm wondering, has he ever hit any one of you? This might be a hard question to answer, and you don't have to, but we just want to understand your situation which will then help us to know what support you might benefit from. Also, if you prefer, we can talk about this confidentially (click confidential support at the top of the page and send us a message). Take care and speak soon.Β 

2 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hmmmmm nty, I alr with talkin bout it hereπŸ‘πŸ½. He's almost hit me twice & he's hit my brother in the past a couple times I do believe, irdk if he's ever hit my mother or even if my mom has hit himΒ 

Hey there,

I'm really sorry to hear that he has hit your brother in the past. I'm wondering, can you tell me more about that? How did it all go down and when did it happen?

6 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm really sorry to hear that he has hit your brother in the past. I'm wondering, can you tell me more about that? How did it all go down and when did it happen?

Well, it happened like 3 or 4 yrs ago, he'd slap him or push/sorta throw to the other side of the room (He would hit the wall & his back would be red from hitting the things on the other side), he almost slapped him a month ago while he was drunk which could've ended poorly, but I however shoved him away because I won't let him be that rude or even hit the kids.

4 hours ago, lKail said:

Well, it happened like 3 or 4 yrs ago, he'd slap him or push/sorta throw to the other side of the room (He would hit the wall & his back would be red from hitting the things on the other side), he almost slapped him a month ago while he was drunk which could've ended poorly, but I however shoved him away because I won't let him be that rude or even hit the kids.

Hey,

That sounds really intense. How is your brother doing now? I can imagine that there is quite a bit of fear in the house from what you've told me which must get you all down. I'm wondering, did anyone ever tell the child protection services about this, do you know?

9 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

That sounds really intense. How is your brother doing now? I can imagine that there is quite a bit of fear in the house from what you've told me which must get you all down. I'm wondering, did anyone ever tell the child protection services about this, do you know?

Ye its a bit intense, my brothers alr now. Also idk if anyone has contacted child protection services, my 2nd older sister might've though in the past

Hey,

I'm glad your brother is alright now. I have sent you a message to check in about this, so we can talk there more.Β