This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Hate, Mental Illness, Suicide

Can't carry on.

-Leila-    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Hate, Mental Illness, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

It's all too much. I dont care what happens. All night been trying to rip my tube out and honest to god I'm done. Keep trying to find ways to escape this hospital. My mum is acting like me sending nudes to my ex boyfriend is such a massive issue. Honestly, no one is happy with me in this world so who cares its like everyone wants me dead. Even my own mother.

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Hate, Mental Illness, Suicide

1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

It's all too much. I dont care what happens. All night been trying to rip my tube out and honest to god I'm done. Keep trying to find ways to escape this hospital. My mum is acting like me sending nudes to my ex boyfriend is such a massive issue. Honestly, no one is happy with me in this world so who cares its like everyone wants me dead. Even my own mother.

Hey Leila,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We are here to listen and understand your situation. I will send you a message now to check in.

Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

2 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Leila,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We are here to listen and understand your situation. I will send you a message now to check in.

Take care and speak soon. 

Thanks. I dont deserve to be helped so yeah

1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

Feel lonely 🙁 

Hey,

We are here for you and you are not alone, Leila. I've just sent you a message to check in. Take care and speak soon. 

12 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Cba anymore 

I know that things are hard for you right now, but remember all of the progress you've made. You are just in a tricky place at the moment, but it's okay and you're getting the support you need. We are here for you. 

• Ditch the Label Staff
45 minutes ago, Luluu said:

People say they love me but bull shit

Hey, I know it isn't always possible to feel it but just know people really do care about you. Has something happened today?

Staff-Account.png

16 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Hey, I know it isn't always possible to feel it but just know people really do care about you. Has something happened today?

My mum. Has been really horrible.

On 9/19/2022 at 12:44 PM, Luluu said:

My mum. Has been really horrible.

Hey @Luluu

I'm sorry to hear about that. Would you like to tell me more about what is going on?

45 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Luluu

I'm sorry to hear about that. Would you like to tell me more about what is going on?

Shes been horrible to me. Especially after and ever since I told you about what I sent to my ex

11 hours ago, Luluu said:

Shes been horrible to me. Especially after and ever since I told you about what I sent to my ex

Yeah, I remember you telling me about that. I'm wondering, have you told her how it's making you feel at all?