school never learns

Aces Β  Β 

I suffer from bad PTSD (From abusive parents) and we had an entire lesson on abusive familes even though the teacher knows I went through it and at the end he says "luckily you all wont go through the stage of abusive parents" making complete eye contact with me. I self harmed most of today now. I don't really know if I want to stay in this bad life. Nothing is going in a good direction.Β 

4 hours ago, Aces said:

I suffer from bad PTSD (From abusive parents) and we had an entire lesson on abusive familes even though the teacher knows I went through it and at the end he says "luckily you all wont go through the stage of abusive parents" making complete eye contact with me. I self harmed most of today now. I don't really know if I want to stay in this bad life. Nothing is going in a good direction.Β 

I hope you've managed to feel a little better, by the time you read this. It makes me angry that your teacher did that to you. And while nothing is going in a good direction right now, things can change, so try your best to look out for that. I'm also going to tag in @AuroraΒ and @MonsoonΒ so that they can help you

9 hours ago, Aces said:

Hey @Aces

I just want you to know that I've sent a message to check in. Take care and speak soon.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Monsoon
This post was recognized by Monsoon!

"Really kind and supportive post, thank you."

-Leila- was awarded 100 points.

On 9/15/2022 at 9:52 PM, Aces said:

Hey there,Β 

I am so so sorry that your parents put you through all that. How are things now? Did you manage to keep safe? I am sorry that your teacher and parents aren't helping you, do you have support? When we feel like nothing can change it can, I know things are really tricky for you because of your abusive parents. Also, do you have somewhere you can go when things get too much? Having a safe place can make us feel safe inside, if you don't have support in real life, I would like to suggest a website that can support you through this, its a free counselling site, it's called Kooth, they go up to the age 25 and they are confidential and they don't ask for any information unless their worried about you! I use kooth, after 3 chats you get asked if you'd like up to 6+ sessions with a named worker which means they'll book in with you every week up to an hour to support you, I hope you're okay, and you are in safe hands with @Monsoon.Β 

LeilaΒ 

• Like 1