This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Suicide, Disordered Eating

Bullying

Treacle ย  ย 

11 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Thank you for explaining everything a bit more. 14-20 kids and quite a big age range, too - I can understand why that would feel really intimidating and why you don't feel safe when they are around, shouting abuse. Are they shouting abuse to other neighbours as well, or just the one neighbour?ย 

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by the council probably won't do anything because it's sanctuary. Could you explain that again please if you don't mind?ย 

My advice would be to keep contacting either the council or the police until they do something about it. If they get enough complaints they won't be able to ignore it. What do you think?ย 

I'm glad to hear you are doing alright. You mentioned being tired, is that because the kids are out and about at night as well or is there a different reason for this?ย 

The abuse is at my mum but that's it.ย 

Sanctuary isn't really good dealing with this sort of thing.

Yeah we will my neighbour is talking to someone at sanctuary about it but as there's not much houses available they probably won't be able to do much. Yeah I think you might be right.

There's other things going on in my life and I was hoping it would of gone but it hasn'tย 

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, Treacle 246 said:

The abuse is at my mum but that's it.ย 

Sanctuary isn't really good dealing with this sort of thing.

Yeah we will my neighbour is talking to someone at sanctuary about it but as there's not much houses available they probably won't be able to do much. Yeah I think you might be right.

There's other things going on in my life and I was hoping it would of gone but it hasn'tย 

Heyy @Treacle 246, Luie here, one of the other mentors. Wanted to ask you two things:ย 

1) Are you comfortable with me jumping in while @Auroraย is offline till next week (It's cool if you'd like to wait for them to return)?ย 

2) Would you like to move this conversation to a more 1-1 confidential space?ย 

Staff-Account.png

On 7/27/2024 at 8:06 AM, Luie said:

Heyy @Treacle 246, Luie here, one of the other mentors. Wanted to ask you two things:ย 

1) Are you comfortable with me jumping in while @Auroraย is offline till next week (It's cool if you'd like to wait for them to return)?ย 

2) Would you like to move this conversation to a more 1-1 confidential space?ย 

Yes but I think I would rather talk to Aurora If that is okay.ย 

What day does Aurora come back online?

Me and Aurora tried that but for some reason it wouldn't work it wouldn't let me reply to her post when it was on the confidential chatย 

• Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, Treacle 246 said:

Me and Aurora tried that but for some reason it wouldn't work it wouldn't let me reply to her post when it was on the confidential chatย 

Hi @Treacle 246. Aurora should be online tomorrow if youโ€™d like to try to reach out to them then.ย 

• Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, Treacle 246 said:

Ofcourse, fully respect this, I'll tag @Aurora here so she can pick it up tomorrow when she is online.ย 

Staff-Account.png

16 hours ago, Luie said:

Ofcourse, fully respect this, I'll tag @Aurora here so she can pick it up tomorrow when she is online.ย 

@Auroraย 

Another incident happened yesterday evening but the police actually came out but I'm really worried about my mumย 

• Digital Mentor
8 minutes ago, Treacle 246 said:

@Auroraย 

Another incident happened yesterday evening but the police actually came out but I'm really worried about my mumย 

Good morning @Treacle 246ย thank you for reaching out. I'm so sorry to hear that happened.ย ๐Ÿซ‚ At least the police actually came out this time. Would you prefer to talk about this confidentially? If so, I can send you a message on confidential support and we can see if it works this time? Or we can continue talking here. Whatever you prefer.ย 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Good morning @Treacle 246ย thank you for reaching out. I'm so sorry to hear that happened.ย ๐Ÿซ‚ At least the police actually came out this time. Would you prefer to talk about this confidentially? If so, I can send you a message on confidential support and we can see if it works this time? Or we can continue talking here. Whatever you prefer.ย 

Can we see if the confidential support to see if it will work this time.ย 

• Digital Mentor
31 minutes ago, Treacle 246 said:

Of course, no problem. I have just created a new Support Request for you. If you go hereย https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/supportย you should be able to see it. You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll see 'Get Confidential Support' - just click on 'Get Support Now' and you should be able to see my message. Let me know if you can't see it or if it doesn't work.ย 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 7/30/2024 at 11:40 AM, Treacle 246 said:

I just wanted to let you know that I replied to your last message on CS. I hope you're OKย โค๏ธ

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png