Jump to content

Getting older


Alpha9th
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey there, DTL!ย 

I am in less than half of a year from age when I won't be able to be a part of this community. So, can you tell me about communities of older people with my kind of issues?ย 

  • Bisexuality
  • Anxiety and depression
  • Agressive and strict society
  • Political issues
  • Problems of medical practice
  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ditch the Label Staff
3 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Hey there, DTL!ย 

I am in less than half of a year from age when I won't be able to be a part of this community. So, can you tell me about communities of older people with my kind of issues?ย 

  • Bisexuality
  • Anxiety and depression
  • Agressive and strict society
  • Political issues
  • Problems of medical practice

Hey there, We will defiantly look at this for you and let you know asap!ย ๐Ÿ™‚

  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Hey there, DTL!ย 

I am in less than half of a year from age when I won't be able to be a part of this community. So, can you tell me about communities of older people with my kind of issues?ย 

  • Bisexuality
  • Anxiety and depression
  • Agressive and strict society
  • Political issues
  • Problems of medical practice

Have you heard of side by side? It's for adults to express how they feel my friend who's 18 has it!

  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

Have you heard of side by side? It's for adults to express how they feel my friend who's 18 has it!

Never heard of them, but I just don't know any other supporting communities like DTL.

Thank you!ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • Digital Mentor
On 12/26/2022 at 9:53 PM, Alpha9th said:

Maybe now? :)ย 

Heyy @Alpha9th, Hope you are well. We are on it, in terms of researching and figuring out other platforms. Currently due to the holidays some of the staff is on break, would it be alright if you could please give us till second week of January to get back to you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Alpha9th, Hope you are well. We are on it, in terms of researching and figuring out other platforms. Currently due to the holidays some of the staff is on break, would it be alright if you could please give us till second week of January to get back to you?

Hey!ย 

Sure, I will wait. Thank you for working on it :)ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

ร—
ร—
  • Create New...