Getting older

Alpha9th    

Hey there, DTL

I am in less than half of a year from age when I won't be able to be a part of this community. So, can you tell me about communities of older people with my kind of issues? 

• Bisexuality
  • Anxiety and depression
  • Agressive and strict society
  • Political issues
  • Problems of medical practice
  • Hug 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
3 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Hey there, DTL

I am in less than half of a year from age when I won't be able to be a part of this community. So, can you tell me about communities of older people with my kind of issues? 

• Bisexuality
  • Anxiety and depression
  • Political issues

Hey there, We will defiantly look at this for you and let you know asap! 🙂

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

10 minutes ago, Alpha9th said:

Hey there, DTL

• Bisexuality
  • Anxiety and depression
  • Political issues

Have you heard of side by side? It's for adults to express how they feel my friend who's 18 has it!

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

Have you heard of side by side? It's for adults to express how they feel my friend who's 18 has it!

Never heard of them, but I just don't know any other supporting communities like DTL.

Thank you! 

• Like 1

Just now, Alpha9th said:

Never heard of them, but I just don't know any other supporting communities like DTL.

Thank you! 

Search up Side by side mind :)

• 4 months later...
  • Digital Mentor
On 12/26/2022 at 9:53 PM, Alpha9th said:

Maybe now? :) 

Heyy @Alpha9th, Hope you are well. We are on it, in terms of researching and figuring out other platforms. Currently due to the holidays some of the staff is on break, would it be alright if you could please give us till second week of January to get back to you?

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Alpha9th, Hope you are well. We are on it, in terms of researching and figuring out other platforms. Currently due to the holidays some of the staff is on break, would it be alright if you could please give us till second week of January to get back to you?

Hey! 

Sure, I will wait. Thank you for working on it :) 

• 3 months later...
On 8/18/2022 at 12:41 PM, Alpha9th said:

Hey there, DTL

• Bisexuality
  • Anxiety and depression
  • Political issues

Wait what?? I had no idea that there was an age limit 0-0

• Digital Mentor
On 4/7/2023 at 5:09 AM, Gremlin said:

Wait what?? I had no idea that there was an age limit 0-0

Heyy @Gremlin, Yes, there is a cap of 25 as we are an NGO that focus on young people. Ditch the Label works with young people aged 12-25 only. This means that we are able to focus heavily on the biggest issues that are currently affecting young people the most. Additionally, our focus on this age range means that we are able to offer the best level of support, tailored specifically for a teenage/young adult audience. You can read more about us on https://www.ditchthelabel.org/about/

Staff-Account.png

Thank you for replying! I will keep this in mind :3

• 3 months later...
  • Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Blc said:

Hi I was just wondering about the 3.0 badge, does everyone get it or is it just for the people who have been on here for a long time? I'm just curious because ive noticed that not everybody is getting it

@Catsup @Digital Mentor @Duckie @Aurora @Harper @Luie @Monsoon

Heyy @Blc, hope you're well. It should be on your profile, if it isn't logout and log back in. Do tag Harper just in case the badge does not come through. 

Staff-Account.png