Finding yourself?

Anthonyan    

Hello? I am a lost teenage girl I don't really know what to do with my feelings. I feel like I like more than boys? Also I don't really know if I still want to be a girl I haven't told anyone this not even my friends so I hope someone can help me. It would really help my journey of discovery who and what I am. Thanks for reading this. Have a great day!💜💙

Edited by Anthonyan

• Ditch the Label Staff
9 hours ago, Anthonyan said:

Hello? I am a lost teenage girl I don't really know what to do with my feelings. I feel like I like more than boys? Also I don't really know if I still want to be a girl I haven't told anyone this not even my friends so I hope someone can help me. It would really help my journey of discovery who and what I am. Thanks for reading this. Have a great day!💜💙

Hey there! I'm Blondie, one of the support mentors at Ditch the Label.

So many people can relate to exploring your identity and attractions and for many, it can change over time. It could be that your bisexual or even pansexual and actually, that's great as you see beyond gender to the person and who they are. There's absolutely no rush to figure this out and come to a final conclusion as many people find they're pretty fluid over their lifetime.

Have you ever dated anyone or is there someone you particularly like at the moment?

Staff-Account.png

No,I am taking a break from dating/liking people because it's just to much work and I have a long time to figure out who I want to be with.

• Ditch the Label Staff
20 hours ago, Anthonyan said:

No,I am taking a break from dating/liking people because it's just to much work and I have a long time to figure out who I want to be with.

That makes a lot of sense and it's good to focus on yourself!

Staff-Account.png