im very sad im going crazy

sad girl    

everyone is so supportive and nice but it doesnt feel like it doesnt help how i feel like im just tired i want to be smart i want to be pretty but im non of that im very ugly im very stupid im absolutely nothing i want everyone to see me as someone confident and its so hard for me cuz i have to keep pretending but im literally dying i feel terrible i dont even knoe what to say or complain about im just so sad im very sad im so so sad im the saddest person ever how can everyone think and live nicely and im just whatever i am i hate how i compare myself i hate how insecure i an i hate everything but im really cool and kute and skay and awesome vut i wanna die 

Hey 

Welcome to the DTL community. I’m one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us. It sounds like you’re putting a lot of pressure on yourself at the moment and that you’ve got a lot going on emotionally, and I just want you to know that this is a safe space for you to talk about whatever you’re feeling. 

I’m wondering, why do you think you’ve been feeling this way? Also can I check, are you safe at the moment? I saw what you said about wanting to die, and I just wanted to check that everything is okay. It’s okay to be open here. Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e