I feel alone

Blc    

Hey guys, its been a long time it's been a while, but your the only ones I can go to now and I can't keep it in anymore I'm trying to remain strong but I can't anymore I feel so alone I've got everything I've ever wanted friends, family, but most importantly love I've been with my partner for 12 months now, so you'll probably think oh why does he feel so alone? Well let me explain. 

We broke up for the summer like two weeks ago and I've just been sitting around the house, we were supposed to meet up cause we're LD so we can't see each other but we're saving that for when we're ready idk. 

Also I've been working as like an online story writer it's hard cause I've got to keep going with it and I'm writing two of the same story one on wattpad and the other on archive of our own, for those of you who don't know, their story sites where people write stories and post them but with all this going on in my personal life, I can't keep up with it and people there are always like where's the next chapter? And it's super stressful because sometimes like now I don't have any motivation to write the stories but I just don't want to disappoint people so I keep doing it I don't care about myself much, other people matter to me so I do what they want. 

I feel so alone even though I've got pretty much everything I've ever wanted, I haven't told my partner, friends or family this I mainly haven't told my partner cause she's introduced me to this game she plays it more than me and she clearly enjoys it, so I don't want to ruin it for her, that and she has her own problems currently I think so I don't want to add to hers. 

I haven't told my friends or family because idk how to tell them and I feel like they won't understand and I just need someone to talk to because I've been feeling like this for the past two days and I'm sick of it already 😥

Sorry my first post back isn't a positive one but I need to get this out of my head 

6 hours ago, Blc said:

Hey guys, its been a long time it's been a while, but your the only ones I can go to now and I can't keep it in anymore I'm trying to remain strong but I can't anymore I feel so alone I've got everything I've ever wanted friends, family, but most importantly love I've been with my partner for 12 months now, so you'll probably think oh why does he feel so alone? Well let me explain. 

We broke up for the summer like two weeks ago and I've just been sitting around the house, we were supposed to meet up cause we're LD so we can't see each other but we're saving that for when we're ready idk. 

Also I've been working as like an online story writer it's hard cause I've got to keep going with it and I'm writing two of the same story one on wattpad and the other on archive of our own, for those of you who don't know, their story sites where people write stories and post them but with all this going on in my personal life, I can't keep up with it and people there are always like where's the next chapter? And it's super stressful because sometimes like now I don't have any motivation to write the stories but I just don't want to disappoint people so I keep doing it I don't care about myself much, other people matter to me so I do what they want. 

I feel so alone even though I've got pretty much everything I've ever wanted, I haven't told my partner, friends or family this I mainly haven't told my partner cause she's introduced me to this game she plays it more than me and she clearly enjoys it, so I don't want to ruin it for her, that and she has her own problems currently I think so I don't want to add to hers. 

I haven't told my friends or family because idk how to tell them and I feel like they won't understand and I just need someone to talk to because I've been feeling like this for the past two days and I'm sick of it already 😥

Sorry my first post back isn't a positive one but I need to get this out of my head 

Hey BLC,

There's absolutely no need to apologise. It's perfectly normal and okay to feel lonely; I think that people can be scared to admit it, especially if they feel like they have everything they need. Even though we can have plenty of people around us, it doesn't necessarily mean that we feel connected. Do you know what I mean? I'm wondering, can you tell me about the last time you felt connected to people generally/not alone, and what helped that?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Tbh Im not sure, I think it started when these thoughts Started which as I said was like two days ago I'm not sure what started them I'm safe DW I haven't sh or anything but I just feel trapped in my own brain, like I've stepped outside this reality you know what I mean?

9 hours ago, Blc said:

hey, have you tried to tell your readers that you've been having a rough time and your posts are going to be shorter/less frequent?

4 hours ago, Blc said:

Tbh Im not sure, I think it started when these thoughts Started which as I said was like two days ago I'm not sure what started them I'm safe DW I haven't sh or anything but I just feel trapped in my own brain, like I've stepped outside this reality you know what I mean?

Yeah, it sounds like you're really getting caught up in your own thoughts and not being present in your life, do you know what I mean? I'm wondering, do you think this is just a temporary feeling that will pass soon? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

15 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

hey, have you tried to tell your readers that you've been having a rough time and your posts are going to be shorter/less frequent?

No I haven't but i take a break between each chapter so it's easier like that