This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Disordered Eating, Hate, Mental Illness, Self-Harm

TW// se%$ ha$m. And, sui%$e. I'm struggling.

-Leila-    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Disordered Eating, Hate, Mental Illness, Self-Harm

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hi..

Now I'm being kept in this psych unit for a month then will be re looked at.. just because im 

Spoiler

Starving myself it's not fair. The urge to self harm is so bad I can't control it. Too many thoughts of the past, the abuse the hate/bullying I got I can't deal with it anymore, but there's no way I'm taking my life 😭💔

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi @-Leila-,

Glad to learn that you are currently safe. I will make sure a mentor gets back to you soon. Please utilise the staff in the unit as they are there to support you.

- Harper

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Harper said:

Hi @-Leila-,

Glad to learn that you are currently safe. I will make sure a mentor gets back to you soon. Please utilise the staff in the unit as they are there to support you.

- Harper

Thank you.

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Disordered Eating, Hate, Mental Illness, Self-Harm

8 hours ago, -Leila- said:

Hi..

Now I'm being kept in this psych unit for a month then will be re looked at.. just because im 

Hide contents

Starving myself it's not fair. The urge to self harm is so bad I can't control it. Too many thoughts of the past, the abuse the hate/bullying I got I can't deal with it anymore, but there's no way I'm taking my life 😭💔

How are you able to chat on here if your in a psych unit. 

On 6/3/2022 at 3:40 AM, Carolineswims said:

How are you able to chat on here if your in a psych unit. 

I am ye