My day- ill add to this each day!

-Leila- Β  Β 

I have cysts on my overaies which was causing the pain so I'm on medication for it <3 I'm more settled knowing that they know what's wrong :)

• Like 1

Ive gone to school today which was decent but i feel like i’ve been getting a lot of fomo lately with my friends, like i saw my friends profile pic which was her and another one of our friends and the other friend has the same photo as hers and i can’t help but feel left out. i don’t want to but after i see stuff like that it lingers with me where ever i go and i always feel so excluded. they are awesome friends, don’t get me wrong but i always feel that way whenever someone in the group does something with another person and i don’t know what to do.

• Digital Mentor
8 hours ago, meila said:

Ive gone to school today which was decent but i feel like i’ve been getting a lot of fomo lately with my friends, like i saw my friends profile pic which was her and another one of our friends and the other friend has the same photo as hers and i can’t help but feel left out. i don’t want to but after i see stuff like that it lingers with me where ever i go and i always feel so excluded. they are awesome friends, don’t get me wrong but i always feel that way whenever someone in the group does something with another person and i don’t know what to do.

Β 

Heyy @Meila! I am Luie, one of the support mentors at Ditch the Label.

I know you're having such a hard time with this, I hear you with the FOMO amongst friends and I can totally relate to feeling left out, especially seeing your friends put up each other as their profile photo where you're not in it. Feeling excluded is so normal in this instance as I understand from what you said, they seem very important to you and you want to feel a similar way, did I get that right?

I found it brave of you to be able to talk about your feelings and be transparent about the thoughts you are having, it's sometimes not easy to look inwards and face what is bothering us, so Kudos for that. You mentioned how whenever someone in the group does something with another person you are not sure what to do, if you don't mind, could you share a little more about this?  I know this isn't always easy, but I also need you to know you're not alone in trying to figure it out, here for you 😊

Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
4 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

my day has been awful. Need to make a new thread as it’s been taken up

Heyy Leilaaaa, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label.Β 

I am sorry that your day has been awful, would you like to share more about it?Β 

Β 

Staff-Account.png

13 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy Leilaaaa, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label.Β 

I am sorry that your day has been awful, would you like to share more about it?Β 

I was supposed to be out of hospital today but now I’m having to wait more. My mum got arrested and I am now possibly going into foster care

• Digital Mentor
32 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I was supposed to be out of hospital today but now I’m having to wait more. My mum got arrested and I am now possibly going into foster care

I am really sorry to hear this, it sounds so challenging. Could we continue this conversation on confidential support?Β 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Luie said:

I am really sorry to hear this, it sounds so challenging. Could we continue this conversation on confidential support?Β 

Yes pleaseΒ 

9 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Don’t want to be hereΒ 

The mentors here at DTL are some of the most supportive people you will ever meet so if it ever gets so bad that you can't cope come here first to see if any of us can help you.

7 minutes ago, TheOriginalAxel said:

The mentors here at DTL are some of the most supportive people you will ever meet so if it ever gets so bad that you can't cope come here first to see if any of us can help you.

No one online…

1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

Feel crap

Hey Leila,

Sorry to hear that. We will reply to your message now. Speak soon.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

5 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Leila,

Sorry to hear that. We will reply to your message now. Speak soon.Β 

Ok ty