My day- ill add to this each day!

-Leila- Β  Β 

My day was fun, but boring! I made the most that I could do, obviously with being slightly injured I cannot do much but I just played with my beautiful puppy, spent time with my parents, brought my siblings a chocolate cake to share LOL! But, overall it was a good day!Β 

I'll add to it every day!

Today, 30th of May im not doing much, first day of half-term ( in England) and, I'm just with my family, in the garden! It's lovely weather, having a bbq this evening if the weather stays nice!

• Ditch the Label Staff
15 minutes ago, Bisexual_queen said:

My day was fun, but boring! I made the most that I could do, obviously with being slightly injured I cannot do much but I just played with my beautiful puppy, spent time with my parents, brought my siblings a chocolate cake to share LOL! But, overall it was a good day!Β 

I'll add to it every day!

PUPPY!!!

Puppy Wave Hi GIF by MOODMAN

Staff-Account.png

8 minutes ago, Blondie said:

PUPPY!!!

Puppy Wave Hi GIF by MOODMAN

Would you like to see her?Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Oh wow - my heart! She is completely adorable!Β πŸ₯° Is she springer or part springer?

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Blondie said:

Oh wow - my heart! She is completely adorable!Β πŸ₯° Is she springer or part springer?

Shes a cocker spaniel!:)

• Like 1

Awe, that's so cute!!!! I want her. I have a cocker spaniel/poodle. Sadly I can't show a picture though.

10 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Awe, that's so cute!!!! I want her. I have a cocker spaniel/poodle. Sadly I can't show a picture though.

Awww

Just now, -Leila- said:

Had an awful day, just want to go !

I feel it too

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

I feel it too

Aww you okay?

Just now, -Leila- said:

Aww you okay?

Yeah. I'm used to being stressed, sadly. Are you okay?

Yeah. I'm used to being stressed, sadly. Are you okay?

I'm okay, I think! Just with Ayla, want to talk about why you're stressed? I'm here for you.

Just now, -Leila- said:

I'm okay, I think! Just with Ayla, want to talk about why you're stressed? I'm here for you.

Just normal things. School, friends...At the end of the day, I have my ways to cope, and I'm doing better than I have been.

Just normal things. School, friends...At the end of the day, I have my ways to cope, and I'm doing better than I have been.

Aww sending you hugs. I know it's none of my business but have you got caring supportive people who you could talk to? Obviously you got us!<3

Just now, -Leila- said:

Aww sending you hugs. I know it's none of my business but have you got caring supportive people who you could talk to? Obviously you got us!<3

I do have everyone on DTL . My dad is pretty good to talk to as well.Β 

I do have everyone on DTL . My dad is pretty good to talk to as well.Β 

Of course you have everyone here, I know you don't know me but I care about you too! Aww, I'm so pleased to hear that, have you got anything thats chilled to maybe take away the thoughts of being stressed maybe? Taking a bath, a pamper night maybe? Or a nice TV or Netflix program? Sorry I just care about you!

1 minute ago, -Leila- said:

Of course you have everyone here, I know you don't know me but I care about you too! Aww, I'm so pleased to hear that, have you got anything thats chilled to maybe take away the thoughts of being stressed maybe? Taking a bath, a pamper night maybe? Or a nice TV or Netflix program? Sorry I just care about you!

It's fine, an older user did it to me too (jeez I sound old...back in my day...) I write, and I fursuit (weird, I know). I also come help people out here as well

It's fine, an older user did it to me too (jeez I sound old...back in my day...) I write, and I fursuit (weird, I know). I also come help people out here as well

No that's not weird at all! That's a very kind thing for you to do, so thank you! To try cheering you up, would you like to see Ayla? She's being a monkey ( aha )!

spacer.png

She's playing with her toy, she's running around but she's calm right now, she fits her bed! Lol!Β 

2 minutes ago, -Leila- said:

No that's not weird at all! That's a very kind thing for you to do, so thank you! To try cheering you up, would you like to see Ayla? She's being a monkey ( aha )!

Not turning down dog pictures ;) I may not be able to reply though, I have to get off the computer soon

Not turning down dog pictures ;) I may not be able to reply though, I have to get off the computer soon

Aw okay!Β spacer.png

Just now, -Leila- said:

Aw okay!Β spacer.png

Oh, she's so cute. I wuv her <3