This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Disordered Eating, Hate, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

What do I do?

VIVIEN_    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Disordered Eating, Hate, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I can't stand my family and I want to leave but I'm only 14. My dad is a jerk and always yells, my mom never listens or cares. I told her about being bi and not wanting to go to church. She says I have to stop being bi and I have to go to church until I leave their house. Church makes me very uncomfortable and causes me to get panic attacks. And I can't stop being bi. I don't know what to do. I'm dealing with depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts. My dad used to be abusive when I was younger. He isn't anymore but he's still very mean to us. I'm tired of living here but I have no where else to go. I just had an episode cause by my mom forcing me to go to a church I have never been tomorrow. It's really hard for me to go anywhere new without me freaking out. Everytime I have an episode I usually hurt myself and I'm tired of it. I really want to end it but I know that's not the best option. I hate my parents so much. And because of my depression I can only eat two meals day. Also my mental health is now affecting my physical health. What do I do?

When chruch was over my mom and oldest sister were trying to find a place for us to eat. My dad was talking to my mom very rudely and my sister got very upset. She told my dad to stop treating our mom like that, and dad started arguing with her. He told her that she was almost 19 and should leave, but no one wanted her to leave. I got upset and asked why this only happens on Sundays. My dad got mad and said everyone was against him. He tried to call someone to get them to defend him but they didn't pick up. When he stopped arguing, everyones eyes were red from crying. I haven't eaten anything today and only had one meal yesterday but I can't eat now because of what happened. I really hate my dad.

Hey there. I will reply to your private message now. I know we have spoken about the abuse and the suicidal thoughts already, and I hope that some of our members here can give bits of advice if they have any as well. Speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e