This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Hate

I want to be reborn in another family

KitouShizuka ย  ย 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I really hate my life right now, and I really want to end it honestly. I don't really have much hope for the future and I will probably fail everything. I have no one to trust. I hate my family, they always betray me and lie to me and make my life miserable. And I have only a single friend, and they are only an online friend. There's definitely something wrong with me. I don't trust anyone. No one really cares about me. I just want someone who will support me and someone who I can talk to about anything, but everyone always leaves me and I don't know why. I tried to get online friend but it only makes my trust issues worse. Most of all I hate myself. I turned really weak. I used to not cry at all but now it seems like that everyday. I try to give myself discreet pain at any time possible and I'm not even good at anything. I can barely focus on my online school work and I'm just not motivated with anything anymore. I just want to trust someone, and have someone to trust, and have someone that supports me. I'm only 15, but I won't be able to be happy in three future. What's the easiest way to end my life?

I just feel like I don't even care about anything else anymore. I just want there to be someone who has me as the first priority and they won't betray me and I can trust them. That's the only thing I want in life at this point. But if it's me, it's impossible I think. I really don't want to live anymore

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

There's nothing unique or good about me that's probably why everyone leaves or stops talking to me. There's many other people who are much better to talk to, I'm just a really boring and there's nothing to me. That's why no one really cares about me. There's no good points. I just take up space. I want to disappear. The thing I want most, is probably the strength to disappear and end it

Edited by KitouShizuka

ย 

Hey, I promise that there are many other options to change things other than death. Iโ€™m going to tag in @Monsoonย and @Blondie to help you out. There are people out there that care about you and want to help you (me included). Also, do you have an idea of how you want to kill yourself already? Remember, Weโ€™re here for you.

ย 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

And my friends only want to talk to me when they want something from me. And my family only likes me when they get something from me. They don't care about me or my feelings, they probably won't care if I die, and I don't care if they care anyways, they betrayed me too much, almost every dayย 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Suicide

I'm tired. One second I am motivated and feel like I can trust someone, and the next second I want to disappear and die. I don't feel like changing like that anymore, it's easier just to end everything.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hello @KitouShizukaย Welcome to the community.

I have read your post and just wanted to let you know that one of our Trained Mentors will be in touch as soon as they can so they can offer some support.

@Monsoonย & @Blondie

ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, KitouShizuka said:

I really hate my life right now, and I really want to end it honestly. I don't really have much hope for the future and I will probably fail everything. I have no one to trust. I hate my family, they always betray me and lie to me and make my life miserable. And I have only a single friend, and they are only an online friend. There's definitely something wrong with me. I don't trust anyone. No one really cares about me. I just want someone who will support me and someone who I can talk to about anything, but everyone always leaves me and I don't know why. I tried to get online friend but it only makes my trust issues worse. Most of all I hate myself. I turned really weak. I used to not cry at all but now it seems like that everyday. I try to give myself discreet pain at any time possible and I'm not even good at anything. I can barely focus on my online school work and I'm just not motivated with anything anymore. I just want to trust someone, and have someone to trust, and have someone that supports me. I'm only 15, but I won't be able to be happy in three future. What's the easiest way to end my life?

Hi, I'm really sorry you feel this way. I have a similar problem. I know ending it may seem like the best option but it isn't. If you ever need a friend I'll be here. I'd love to follow you if that alright.

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Hey, I just wanted to tell you that we care about you no matter what, and that death isnโ€™t the only way to make things better. If you have suicidal thoughts and are thinking you may try something, a) you can try making yourself wait 24 hours, and slowly keep increasing the time, b) please reach out to a helpline. Theyโ€™re there to help you. ย Stay strong!

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

On 4/17/2022 at 10:29 AM, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey, I just wanted to tell you that we care about you no matter what, and that death isnโ€™t the only way to make things better. If you have suicidal thoughts and are thinking you may try something, a) you can try making yourself wait 24 hours, and slowly keep increasing the time, b) please reach out to a helpline. Theyโ€™re there to help you. ย Stay strong!

I probably won't do it any time soon, I think I'm always too scared or weak to actually go through with it (sometimes I almost did it really suddenly) but everything just seems boring now. I want to live doing nothing now

On 4/16/2022 at 4:28 PM, Vivien_ said:

Hi, I'm really sorry you feel this way. I have a similar problem. I know ending it may seem like the best option but it isn't. If you ever need a friend I'll be here. I'd love to follow you if that alright.

Thank you. I don't know if I'll end it, but it is so many years until I can do anything about my situation and it feels like I can't take it anymore.

17 minutes ago, KitouShizuka said:

Thank you. I don't know if I'll end it, but it is so many years until I can do anything about my situation and it feels like I can't take it anymore.

I feel the same way, but you got to get through it until you can do something.