Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide, Hate

I want to be reborn in another family


Recommended Posts

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I really hate my life right now, and I really want to end it honestly. I don't really have much hope for the future and I will probably fail everything. I have no one to trust. I hate my family, they always betray me and lie to me and make my life miserable. And I have only a single friend, and they are only an online friend. There's definitely something wrong with me. I don't trust anyone. No one really cares about me. I just want someone who will support me and someone who I can talk to about anything, but everyone always leaves me and I don't know why. I tried to get online friend but it only makes my trust issues worse. Most of all I hate myself. I turned really weak. I used to not cry at all but now it seems like that everyday. I try to give myself discreet pain at any time possible and I'm not even good at anything. I can barely focus on my online school work and I'm just not motivated with anything anymore. I just want to trust someone, and have someone to trust, and have someone that supports me. I'm only 15, but I won't be able to be happy in three future. What's the easiest way to end my life?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just feel like I don't even care about anything else anymore. I just want there to be someone who has me as the first priority and they won't betray me and I can trust them. That's the only thing I want in life at this point. But if it's me, it's impossible I think. I really don't want to live anymore

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

There's nothing unique or good about me that's probably why everyone leaves or stops talking to me. There's many other people who are much better to talk to, I'm just a really boring and there's nothing to me. That's why no one really cares about me. There's no good points. I just take up space. I want to disappear. The thing I want most, is probably the strength to disappear and end it

Edited by KitouShizuka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Hey, I promise that there are many other options to change things other than death. I’m going to tag in @Monsoon and @Blondie to help you out. There are people out there that care about you and want to help you (me included). Also, do you have an idea of how you want to kill yourself already? Remember, We’re here for you.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

And my friends only want to talk to me when they want something from me. And my family only likes me when they get something from me. They don't care about me or my feelings, they probably won't care if I die, and I don't care if they care anyways, they betrayed me too much, almost every day 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I'm tired. One second I am motivated and feel like I can trust someone, and the next second I want to disappear and die. I don't feel like changing like that anymore, it's easier just to end everything. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm

Click this notice to reveal the content.
2 hours ago, KitouShizuka said:

I really hate my life right now, and I really want to end it honestly. I don't really have much hope for the future and I will probably fail everything. I have no one to trust. I hate my family, they always betray me and lie to me and make my life miserable. And I have only a single friend, and they are only an online friend. There's definitely something wrong with me. I don't trust anyone. No one really cares about me. I just want someone who will support me and someone who I can talk to about anything, but everyone always leaves me and I don't know why. I tried to get online friend but it only makes my trust issues worse. Most of all I hate myself. I turned really weak. I used to not cry at all but now it seems like that everyday. I try to give myself discreet pain at any time possible and I'm not even good at anything. I can barely focus on my online school work and I'm just not motivated with anything anymore. I just want to trust someone, and have someone to trust, and have someone that supports me. I'm only 15, but I won't be able to be happy in three future. What's the easiest way to end my life?

Hi, I'm really sorry you feel this way. I have a similar problem. I know ending it may seem like the best option but it isn't. If you ever need a friend I'll be here. I'd love to follow you if that alright.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hey, I just wanted to tell you that we care about you no matter what, and that death isn’t the only way to make things better. If you have suicidal thoughts and are thinking you may try something, a) you can try making yourself wait 24 hours, and slowly keep increasing the time, b) please reach out to a helpline. They’re there to help you.  Stay strong!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
On 4/17/2022 at 10:29 AM, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey, I just wanted to tell you that we care about you no matter what, and that death isn’t the only way to make things better. If you have suicidal thoughts and are thinking you may try something, a) you can try making yourself wait 24 hours, and slowly keep increasing the time, b) please reach out to a helpline. They’re there to help you.  Stay strong!

I probably won't do it any time soon, I think I'm always too scared or weak to actually go through with it (sometimes I almost did it really suddenly) but everything just seems boring now. I want to live doing nothing now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm

Click this notice to reveal the content.
On 4/16/2022 at 4:28 PM, Vivien_ said:

Hi, I'm really sorry you feel this way. I have a similar problem. I know ending it may seem like the best option but it isn't. If you ever need a friend I'll be here. I'd love to follow you if that alright.

Thank you. I don't know if I'll end it, but it is so many years until I can do anything about my situation and it feels like I can't take it anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm

Click this notice to reveal the content.
17 minutes ago, KitouShizuka said:

Thank you. I don't know if I'll end it, but it is so many years until I can do anything about my situation and it feels like I can't take it anymore.

I feel the same way, but you got to get through it until you can do something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...