This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

Just...A random Topic I wanted to make cause I need friends :D

The_Depressed_Egg    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hello everyone! This is just a little chat group that is all about you're Mental Health. I will share mine and if you feel safe, You will share yours:

I lost my mother a year ago in October. After that happened, I stopped eating for a while...I'm still grieving over her loss sadly,  But...I'll be alright for the most part, No need to be worried about me <3

Anyways, This is Week 17 of me not eating so...yeah

11 hours ago, The_Non Binary Bisexual Egg_ said:

Hello everyone! This is just a little chat group that is all about you're Mental Health. I will share mine and if you feel safe, You will share yours:

I lost my mother a year ago in October. After that happened, I stopped eating for a while...I'm still grieving over her loss sadly,  But...I'll be alright for the most part, No need to be worried about me <3

Anyways, This is Week 17 of me not eating so...yeah

Hello @The_Non Binary Bisexual Egg_

Thank you for opening up to us here about your mental health. Can I ask, are you currently getting any support for your wellbeing? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hello @The_Non Binary Bisexual Egg_

Thank you for opening up to us here about your mental health. Can I ask, are you currently getting any support for your wellbeing? 

Not really, No...

6 hours ago, The_Non Binary Bisexual Egg_ said:

Not really, No...

Hey,

I'm wondering, have you spoken to anyone in your life about how you're feeling? If so, how did it go? 

2 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I'm wondering, have you spoken to anyone in your life about how you're feeling? If so, how did it go? 

I usually keep my feelings to myself because I don't want anyone else involved with my dumb problems...

Hey there,

Can you tell me more about why you've described them as dumb problems? What is it that makes them dumb?

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Can you tell me more about why you've described them as dumb problems? What is it that makes them dumb?

Well I mean...It's just about my eating disorder...and other things...People think it's dumb fo me to say these things because they think that, "It's just a phase you'll get over" or "Suck it up idiot, Were all going through stuff right now, Everyone else has it hard while your trying to fake this stuff just to get attention"

Hey there,

I'm wondering, how do you know they're thinking those things? Also, can you tell me, who is the most compassionate and empathetic person in your life?