Help

SadLifeSadMe Β  Β 

I just did an NHS quiz on depression and anxiety to see how bad my mental health is, the quiz came back withΒ  Depression score: 21 (meaning it's really bad) and Anxiety score: 17 (meaning it's not great and that I worry and overthink too much.)

I don't know what to do, I feel like crying!

4 hours ago, SadLifeSadMe said:

I just did an NHS quiz on depression and anxiety to see how bad my mental health is, the quiz came back withΒ  Depression score: 21 (meaning it's really bad) and Anxiety score: 17 (meaning it's not great and that I worry and overthink too much.)

I don't know what to do, I feel like crying!

Hey there.

Thanks for sharing this with us. How are you feeling now? Have you managed to calm down a bit?

I'm wondering, what do you think about the results?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

The results are awful and it's making me feel like something is wrong with meΒ πŸ˜”

7 hours ago, SadLifeSadMe said:

The results are awful and it's making me feel like something is wrong with meΒ πŸ˜”

Hey,

It's pretty common for people to feel like something is wrong with them when they struggle with mental health, but just remember that everyone has their ups and downs with wellbeing; it's really good to talk about though. Have you thought about what you might do next about your mental health? Can you tell someone you trust will handle it well?

On 3/8/2022 at 6:09 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

It's pretty common for people to feel like something is wrong with them when they struggle with mental health, but just remember that everyone has their ups and downs with wellbeing; it's really good to talk about though. Have you thought about what you might do next about your mental health? Can you tell someone you trust will handle it well?

I don't trust many peopleΒ 

Hey,

Okay, well maybe just have a think about it; even if he doesn't receive it well, I think it can still be good to just share and offload what's going on for you :)Β