desperate lesbian please help

Emma.lee    

( I've never been on sites like that so sorry if I don't know how to express myself ) I'm a lesbian but I haven't told anyone because everyone around me is homophobic but I can't continue doing this anymore. I don't know what to do, every day I constantly have to hide my true identity for fear of being judge by my own parents and friends. My mental health is at 0, apart from crying  I don't want anything from my day. I really don't know what to do pls 

• Ditch the Label Staff
58 minutes ago, Emma.lee said:

( I've never been on sites like that so sorry if I don't know how to express myself ) I'm a lesbian but I haven't told anyone because everyone around me is homophobic but I can't continue doing this anymore. I don't know what to do, every day I constantly have to hide my true identity for fear of being judge by my own parents and friends. My mental health is at 0, apart from crying  I don't want anything from my day. I really don't know what to do pls 

Hey @Emma.lee Welcome to the community 😊

I have just read your post and wondered if you feel you’d benefit from chatting to one of our trained mentors? I have tagged them in, so they can reach out to you.

@Monsoon & @Blondie

17 hours ago, Emma.lee said:

Hello Emma,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I know that the pain of not being able to express yourself is really deep and hurtful from what others I've supported have said. I'm wondering, is everyone around you homophobic, and how do you think the homophobic ones would react if you told them? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e