How do I figure out my sexuality?

trimkeyboard7878    
Go to solution Solved by trimkeyboard7878,

So I am very confused on how to figure out my sexuality, I have a crush on a boy (I think) but I also might have a crush on a girl, I just don't know if I have a crush on these people, how do I figure it out? 

(Ok before reading this I would just like to say that my ADHD meds are not in at the moment and I am writing this as I think of it so it is very all over the place, this is important to me and I am trying to organize it but I didn't do a great job) 

So I am trying to figure out my sexuality, I didn't think very much about it until one of my close friends came out as lesbian last summer. (Closely followed by non-binary, but i'm happy being female I don't need to figure that out) I have asked them many questions and they haven't been much help, their answer to "How do you know?" (In the context of them knowing that i'm having some trouble with this and not the homophobic context) their answer was "I just knew that i'm not attracted to men." Which was pretty much no help to me because I don't know. I have pretty much ruled out being asexual because I have sexual desire but not to anyone in specific, I enact it in writing (I write romance, if you want to read one here is my wattpad**************I ) It gets a bit steamy and I like it, I have never gone into huge details or beyond undressing, and kissing. (That I can remember at the moment) I am working on an LGBTQ+ story at the moment and it is also a representation of my confusion. In all I just really need help figuring this out, I am thinking I might be Bi or Pan but I just don't know.  

4 hours ago, trimkeyboard7878 said:

Ok, i'm working on going into a little bit more detail in this which will go up in a couple hours, I need to work on school. 

do you think that youŕe bisexual? or do you have a bigger preference for one of them? and may I ask, why do you think you like this specific girl and/or boy?

another question. have you ever had a crush on a girl? or have you never had a crush on a boy? Íd like to know about your past crushes, and if you have had a crush on both genders more than once. 

believe me if anybody, I know what youŕe going through. I mean, not many people know what abrosexual is but it means to have fluid sexuality but I don´t think that your abro Í just understand the frustration of knowing if your bi or gay or straight or poly or pan :) 

I

2 hours ago, Chabela said:

do you think that youŕe bisexual? or do you have a bigger preference for one of them? and may I ask, why do you think you like this specific girl and/or boy?

another question. have you ever had a crush on a girl? or have you never had a crush on a boy? Íd like to know about your past crushes, and if you have had a crush on both genders more than once. 

I personally have never really had a crush on anyone, I think I have a crush on the boy because when I'm with him all I want to do is talk to him and kiss him. I think I may have a crush on the girl because of a dream I had.

I also went deeper into it which idk if you saw but here it is if you want to see it 

2 hours ago, Chabela said:

I personally have never really had a crush on anyone, I think I have a crush on the boy because when I'm with him all I want to do is talk to him and kiss him. I think I may have a crush on the girl because of a dream I had.

ah ok. do you think it´s strange to like either gender in paticular? 

16 hours ago, trimkeyboard7878 said:

No, I think it's normal, I just don't know for sure.

Hey,

It sounds like you definitely have a crush on the boy from what you said about wanting to kiss him. I'm wondering, how does the way you feel about the boy compare to your feelings about the girl?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

5 hours ago, trimkeyboard7878 said:

I have someone who is suspected but otherwise no. I'm kind of questioning a little bit if Ms. H is bi. 

Ah, okay. What has led you to question her sexuality? 

A few things, the biggest reason being I have a strong feeling that I am probably not straight, I know this is a completely invalid reason to think it but she is so much like me like me and has an impressively close personality to mine,  we have so many things in common and act a lot alike, I look more like her then I look like pretty much any of my family. (And everyone except for Ms. A thinks that as well) Also tik toks have not helped at all. I wouldn't be insanely surprised if Ms. H was bi. This doesn't really relate to this but her family eats a lot different then mine, due to dietary needs. They eat a lot healthier then my family, and that;s honestly how I would prefer to eat, for many reasons, mostly being I want to eat healthier and lose some weight. They work out more then I do which would be lovely to get some upper body strength and beat Ms. A in a plank off! (We have those at archery practice, their optional but I participate, pretty much whoever can do a plank the longest, and nobody expected Ms. A to hold a plank for like 3 minutes. We all expected me to fail after 30 seconds, which is a new record, followed shortly by Ms. H) 

Hey there. I'm wondering then, do you think that she might be bi because of her personality traits? Also, I'm curious to know, do you have any crushes at the moment? It might be helpful to talk about them to help you figure this out if you'd like that. 

I think it's a possibility that she might be bi, it doesn't really matter but it's something to decode and keep my mind busy. I do have a small crush at the moment, he is on my archery team, has a similar personality to mine in the fact that he makes random weird noises like I do. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, trimkeyboard7878 said:

probably not

Hey there,

That's a shame. Do you have a crush on anyone else at the moment? Also, how have you been recently? 

I don't think I do. I've been good, we just started shooting at 15 meters in archery last night. I got a few bullseye, and won a game where we had to shoot a 9 and a 10. I'm going to a birthday party tonight, I have to figure out what to wear. How are you?

20 hours ago, trimkeyboard7878 said:

I don't think I do. I've been good, we just started shooting at 15 meters in archery last night. I got a few bullseye, and won a game where we had to shoot a 9 and a 10. I'm going to a birthday party tonight, I have to figure out what to wear. How are you?

Hey there,

I'm good, thanks for asking. It sounds like you're pretty good at archery! Is that your favourite sport?