How do I figure out my sexuality?

trimkeyboard7878    
Go to solution Solved by trimkeyboard7878,

3 hours ago, trimkeyboard7878 said:

I didn't know her and I talked a tiny bit to her, I am extremely socially awkward.

How did it go talking to her? Do you think she likes you? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

It went OK, small talk nothing more. She probably doesn't, I will also never see her again, it was at a trampoline park that was near my friend's house, and she lives 30-40 minutes away from me. She looked like a professional circus performer due to her being awesome on aerial silks. 

Hey there,

Ah, that's a shame she lives so far, but I will just say, you never know what might happen! :)

How was the party?

It was good, when my friend's mom accused us of checking out all the boys I legitimately said "Not exactly!" and nobody figured that one out lol. I also later when we were playing truth or extreme truth (Because it was 2 am and we couldn't do dares without getting in trouble.) we were all saying all of our celebrity  crushes and they were all saying like Toby Mac, Will Ferrell, Leonardo DiCaprio, or that they didn't have one. Mine, nobody knew (By name anyway I know for a fact that the birthday girl watches stranger things) and it was Winona Ryder, I had to look up a picture, Ms. H's daughter was there and visibly confused LOL. 

On 3/21/2022 at 12:48 PM, trimkeyboard7878 said:

It was good, when my friend's mom accused us of checking out all the boys I legitimately said "Not exactly!" and nobody figured that one out lol. I also later when we were playing truth or extreme truth (Because it was 2 am and we couldn't do dares without getting in trouble.) we were all saying all of our celebrity  crushes and they were all saying like Toby Mac, Will Ferrell, Leonardo DiCaprio, or that they didn't have one. Mine, nobody knew (By name anyway I know for a fact that the birthday girl watches stranger things) and it was Winona Ryder, I had to look up a picture, Ms. H's daughter was there and visibly confused LOL. 

Hey there,

Ah, yes, I know Winona Ryder! Did Ms H's daughter not know you like girls beforehand?