This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

In pain! Self harm, suicide.

XSnowX Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

My surgery got cancelled I saw another post somewhere about someone self harming I wanted to help but I feel like shit. That I couldn't help. I self harmed and it's making me want to die.

• Ditch the Label Staff
23 minutes ago, Winterwonderlandx said:

Done

Has this topic been approved I'm really confused πŸ˜•Β 

It has been approved now - I prioritised messaging with youΒ πŸ™‚

Staff-Account.png

31 minutes ago, XSnowX said:

:(

Hello Jess,

I've just sent you a message to check in. I hope to hear from you soon. Take care.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 3 weeks later...
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
On 11/30/2021 at 3:15 PM, XSnowX said:

My surgery got cancelled I saw another post somewhere about someone self harming I wanted to help but I feel like shit. That I couldn't help. I self harmed and it's making me want to die.

Hey, I know you posted this a while back but I hope you are doing okay! I know it may seem like the world is against you but it can get better. Death is a last resort that no one should think is the only option to stop their pain and suffering because with the right support it can get better! I hope you have managed to have your surgery now lovely and I hope you don’t feel like this anymore as no one deserves that but it is okay to struggle if you are struggling still. Please take care and I hope you are well.

From Farrah <3