Worried about a friend

Dewdrop    

Hi. So today I was in class and we were allowed to talk quietly to the people sitting next to us. Across the room, I heard one of my friends tell another student, "I'm not nice." He sounded really sad to say this, and I've been worrying about him for while. He's always alone, he never looks happy, and I know that he was struggling with depression a few years ago. 

I've tried to talk to him and just be his friend,  but he always starts screaming at me. We were both victims of abuse about 3 or 4 years ago and he thinks that what happened was my fault (which it kinda was, but that's not the point).

I understand that it's his business and not mine, but I am just wondering if there is anything I can do for him.

Hey @Dewdrop

I'm sorry to hear you heard him say that. How did that make you feel? I'm wondering, can you tell me a little bit more about what happened when you say it was kind of your fault? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e