This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description, Death, Sexual Assault & Rape, Violence, Abuse, Trauma

Justice system for victims of murders and rapists TW TW

Lillyx    

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hello @Blue22031

Thank you for opening up to us about your past experiences here. I'm really sorry to hear about how this guy treated you. It sounds like he put you in danger on several occasions and made you feel unsafe. Can I check, are you safe from him now? I think this needs to be reported, or even just telling your parents to start off with. What do you think? Take care and speak soon. 

I said that!!! two minds thinking the same thing ayyye

2 minutes ago, Lillyrose4 said:

is good for helping deal with physical abuse💗 i'm here for you

Thank you for helping our community, Lilly. It's wonderful having you here. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Just now, Monsoon said:

Thank you for helping our community, Lilly. It's wonderful having you here. 

🙂 that's made me happy

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

Click this notice to reveal the content.

@Lillyrose4 I also been abused by a friend, she has been messing with my feelings and been hitting me and been trying to get me to do sexual stuff with her 

to re send you the helpllines I gave to make sure you get support here they are, https://www.unwomen.org/en/what-we-do/ending-violence-against-women/faqs/signs-of-abuse?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-fqBleO98wIVtAWiAx2GTQJ4EAAYAiAAEgLxtvD_BwE

and -  https://rapecrisis.org.uk/   this helps people dealing with sexual abuse and the top one /\ deals with domestic abuse which can also benefit you!💗

1 minute ago, Blue22031 said:

@Lillyrose4 I also been abused by a friend, she has been messing with my feelings and been hitting me and been trying to get me to do sexual stuff with her 

report her. yes your both female she isn't allowed to do that. i got sexually touched by my ex girlfriend and the rest i got raped but reported them all

1 minute ago, Lillyrose4 said:

report her. yes your both female she isn't allowed to do that. i got sexually touched by my ex girlfriend and the rest i got raped but reported them all

The thing is she wouldn't care if i reported her. She probably would carry on

2 minutes ago, Blue22031 said:

The thing is she wouldn't care if i reported her. She probably would carry on

get justice. yes she's hurt you but don't let her pull your beautiful self down. report and keep talking to us defo me 😉 but ill support you all the way okay?

Just now, Lillyrose4 said:

get justice. yes she's hurt you but don't let her pull your beautiful self down. report and keep talking to us defo me 😉 but ill support you all the way okay?

lol ok btw I might have to talk a bit more tomorrow as i have to go now 

Just now, Blue22031 said:

lol ok btw I might have to talk a bit more tomorrow as i have to go now 

okay sending you hugs

53 minutes ago, Blue22031 said:

thanks xoxo

Just checking in, you okay? I know your not online but I am thinking of you💗

14 hours ago, Lillyrose4 said:

Just checking in, you okay? I know your not online but I am thinking of you💗

Hey lily, I'm ok just one of my friends is no long my friend and it's sweet you were thinking about me 🙂

1 hour ago, Blue22031 said:

Hey lily, I'm ok just one of my friends is no long my friend and it's sweet you were thinking about me 🙂

aww sorry. you have me 🙂 yes,I just want to make sure people I am supporting I stay and in touch

5 hours ago, Blue22031 said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are no longer friends with them. Can I ask, what happened between you two?

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are no longer friends with them. Can I ask, what happened between you two?

She thinks that being my friend is just hard work so she decided to dump me 

Hey there,

I can imagine that that was hurtful for you to hear. How are you feeling? Did she say what she found hard in particular? 

On 10/11/2021 at 2:11 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I can imagine that that was hurtful for you to hear. How are you feeling? Did she say what she found hard in particular? 

well she texted me recently how she wanted to be my friend again.  She didn't want to break up with her bf but I've also found out that she's now cheating on him

Hey there,

Ah, okay. How did it feel getting that message from her? Also, what do you think you're going to do now that you've found out about her boyfriend? 

22 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay. How did it feel getting that message from her? Also, what do you think you're going to do now that you've found out about her boyfriend? 

well if ik the bf personally I'd probably tell him but I don't so I'll keep it to myself for now

• 4 weeks later...