This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description, Death, Sexual Assault & Rape, Violence, Abuse, Trauma

Justice system for victims of murders and rapists TW TW

Lillyx    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description, Death, Sexual Assault & Rape, Violence

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I think we can all guess how scared we are as women having to walk to streets with someone otherwise we fear our life can get snatched.

Not against men and it happens to men but i'm sorry but, Sabina Nessa, Sarah Everad Gabbi Pieto have all been missing ( tw raped ) and murdered walking home ( gabbi wasn't ). men think we're lying but it's proven right that we matter as girls that we fear our lives will get taken if we walk the bear streets alone at night. PLEASE READ

• Like 1

• Lillyx changed the title to Justice system for victims of murders and rapists TW TW

it is super important i'm talking to myself but honestly i don't care rather talk then not to talk at all

is it normal that I walk the streets in daylight but i still have anxiety every time a car slows down behind me or if a person walks too close to me?

Just now, Blue22031 said:

is it normal that I walk the streets in daylight but i still have anxiety every time a car slows down behind me or if a person walks too close to me?

yes! I do that as I been abused 3 times. it's horrible we have to feel unsafe isn't it?

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

@Lillyrose4 Yes it really is. I would never admit this to my mum or dad but I have horrible taste in guys, for example I dated this guy for a while and if i didn't do as he said he would choke me or hit me but I just like those type of guys for some reason

@Lillyrose4 Yes it really is. I would never admit this to my mum or dad but I have horrible taste in guys, for example I dated this guy for a while and if i didn't do as he said he would choke me or hit me but I just like those type of guys for some reason

that's abuse! report him. I am stepping down from my abusers. he did horrifc things to me that's why I want justice for these 3 women and every women hurt by abuse or anything and i am so sorry

If i report him then what will happen? And I love the fact that your helping others 

He will get done for abusing you. you are old enough to report to the police without a guardian. You will get supported through this they'll help you get justice. I have been abused and everything i want justice for us

it was a while ago tho and i have no evidence to back me up

you have yourself that is enough evidence I had no evidence but i had my voice to back me up and now he's getting put away! I can talk this through with you if you want? up to you as I'm free now. would go to work but not too great

@Lillyrose4 if you don't mind but I'll have to go soon so if I don't message back then I'm not online.

That's okay! here for you. talk openly I won't judge 🙂

• Like 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

well it happened a year ago when I had these feelings for a guy I thought was nice. I got to know him and i talked to him outside of school.  Then he asked me out and i was over the moon but I didn't answer straight away so he got angry like really angry, he grabbed my arm and said "answer me right now" so i said yes then his mood changed to really happy. I kinda just ignored the fact that he angry at me and grabbed  me but then a few months into the relationship he hit me a few times and choked me on a daily bases 

well it happened a year ago when I had these feelings for a guy I thought was nice. I got to know him and i talked to him outside of school.  Then he asked me out and i was over the moon but I didn't answer straight away so he got angry like really angry, he grabbed my arm and said "answer me right now" so i said yes then his mood changed to really happy. I kinda just ignored the fact that he angry at me and grabbed  me but then a few months into the relationship he hit me a few times and choked me on a daily bases 

I would advice you get help for this. it's going to be tricky but you can't keep this all in. Have you ever heard of  RAPE CRISIS ? You can have someone talk to you over webchat? Plus, it's not your fault it's his for taking advantage 

I've never heard of that before is it just a website or is it something else?

i think it has support on what to do about sexual and physical abuse

Your privacy is important

This website has been designed to keep your privacy as safe as possible but your web browser (Chrome) automatically records the history of pages you visit. You may want to consider protecting your privacy as you browse.

I know about this
privacy

It happened some time ago

Were you sexually abused, raped, sexually assaulted or sexually harassed months, years or even decades ago? We’re here for you no matter when it happened.

I'd check it out because it'd help you massivley I will try find you other websites that i've used

Hello @Blue22031

Thank you for opening up to us about your past experiences here. I'm really sorry to hear about how this guy treated you. It sounds like he put you in danger on several occasions and made you feel unsafe. Can I check, are you safe from him now? I think this needs to be reported, or even just telling your parents to start off with. What do you think? Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e