This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Self-Harm

To chat about our problems *

Lillyx    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

Click this notice to reveal the content.

@Star23 @Monsoon @Blue22031          @Sadgirl3 Open up reach out we're here for you! Reply below and I will reply to you sending warm hugs    @a human_56

1 minute ago, JessFlower33 said:

hi lily. Good thread, hope your doing OK. I'm just listening to music and chilling as it's the weekend and school starts back on Monday 😆

Afternoon lovely, hope you enjoy the community! Everyone here is lovely will support you. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Hey Lily, I'm doing ok ig but my friend is having some guy issues as he boyfriend isn't being very nice to her so I'm trying to get her to see that he isn't a good person 

• Like 1

Just now, Blue22031 said:

Hey Lily, I'm doing ok ig but my friend is having some guy issues as he boyfriend isn't being very nice to her so I'm trying to get her to see that he isn't a good person 

such a caring person. sending hugs to you both feel free to vent

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blue22031 said:

If and when you see this your so strong! 💗

• Like 1
  • Pride 1

2 minutes ago, Lillyrose4 said:

i feel like rubbish 😞 

I know you do I just read your post on "I need a hug please" I feel really bad for you 😞 

• Like 1

I know you do I just read your post on "I need a hug please" I feel really bad for you 😞 

😭 my work were horrible. i phoned them i didn't feel well because of gettig abused now he yelled and said mean things to me 😞 

Just now, Lillyrose4 said:

😭 my work were horrible. i phoned them i didn't feel well because of gettig abused now he yelled and said mean things to me 😞 

I honestly don't know what you should do... Does your work place know about you getting abused? 

I honestly don't know what you should do... Does your work place know about you getting abused? 

yes. but he yelled at me because i didnt feel too good to go in 😞 why am i so stupid 😞 

yes. but he yelled at me because i didnt feel too good to go in 😞 why am i so stupid 😞 

your not stupid, don't you dare call yourself stupid.  Just apologise to him and say it won't happen again 

your not stupid, don't you dare call yourself stupid.  Just apologise to him and say it won't happen again 

i just felt i may get hurt again. 😞 now he's taking it out on me 

i just felt i may get hurt again. 😞 now he's taking it out on me 

to me he sounds like an idiot.  Just say sorry over and over again till he gets fed up and leaves you alone 

to me he sounds like an idiot.  Just say sorry over and over again till he gets fed up and leaves you alone 

just dont want to be in a world if everyone hates me 😞 like i know im silly but 😞 i been through shit loads 3 abuse. 2 domest

just dont want to be in a world if everyone hates me 😞 like i know im silly but 😞 i been through shit loads 3 abuse. 2 domest

Your not silly I understand why you feel like that sometimes I feel the same way, just remember you are strong, awesome, amazing and a great, kind person 

1 minute ago, Lillyrose4 said:

He sounds a idiot lily. Your not silly. That abuse isn't your fault and I am 100% sure that your bloody amazing 

your not lonely, we are here for you

nobody wants me after the rpe 😞 I am so stupid and i give in 

• Like 1

it wasn't your fault that it happened to you.  And you gave in because you felt like no one would love you because of what that stupid person did to you. Btw again you are not stupid