I am falling apart

Stormy_Skies    

I don’t even know what to do because I am falling apart. Because yesterday I was okay. And now I’m not. Because right now I just want to not exist. Not die, I’m too scared for that, I just don’t want to exist, and there’s just so many reasons. For one my family has no idea how hard it is for me to function, like at mealtime, at least 4 things need to be perfect or I can’t even eat, and my family makes fun of me for it and they don’t get it and I can’t explain and there’s so many things I’m so insecure about. Even looking semi-decent and we have a new rowing uniform and it’s formfitting and I ‘m 115 lbs and I have the slightest amount of belly fat showing and so I did the math and I know Imm over 2000 calories and Ugh, and I started going to pt and I’m self conscious in there, and it just seems easier if I didn’t exit, and I know at least a few people who would be glad for it. And a few more who maybe wouldn’t be glad but would be so much better off and I just don’t want to exist. And no I’m not in danger, I already said I don’t want to die. 

Hey @Stormy_Skies

It's nice to hear from you again. I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling at the moment. It's completely normal to have these ups and downs, especially when you've got a lot going on in your life. It can be frustrating when you're on a downer though because it can feel like you'll never get back to how you were, but trust me when I say that you will. This way of feeling is only temporary, and I know that you are strong enough to move past it.

I'm glad to hear that you're not in danger, and I find it interesting that you say you don't want to exist. Can I ask, when you talk about how hard it is to function, could to tell me a little bit more about this please? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Like if some specific things aren’t done in a specific way I have to do them again or I can’t move on at all. 

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Stormy_Skies

It's nice to hear from you again. I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling at the moment. It's completely normal to have these ups and downs, especially when you've got a lot going on in your life. It can be frustrating when you're on a downer though because it can feel like you'll never get back to how you were, but trust me when I say that you will. This way of feeling is only temporary, and I know that you are strong enough to move past it.

I'm glad to hear that you're not in danger, and I find it interesting that you say you don't want to exist. Can I ask, when you talk about how hard it is to function, could to tell me a little bit more about this please? 

Hey,

Ah, I get what you mean. I'm wondering, how would it feel for you to talk to them about how you're feeling at the moment? Do you think it would help to get this off your chest with them? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e