Straight friend crush

Ellie-may    

So my friend is straight and I have a lot of feelings for her we secretly experimented about 3 years ago and I loved it I can’t get it out of my head she must of been a bit curious and saw something in me right? I’ve known her for 5 year and since the day I met her I’ve wanted to be her/ be with her she talks about this boy who she has a crush on but he’s using her I want her so badly she puts a smile on my face about a month ago I just stopped talking to her as it was starting to hurt me but now we’re talking again and I’m seeing her tomorrow first time in a month! And even when we weren’t talking she was always in my head everything reminded me of her I don’t know what to do help me sorry for long paragraph just needed to tell someone please help me?!!

• Ditch the Label Staff
16 hours ago, Ellie-may said:

So my friend is straight and I have a lot of feelings for her we secretly experimented about 3 years ago and I loved it I can’t get it out of my head she must of been a bit curious and saw something in me right? I’ve known her for 5 year and since the day I met her I’ve wanted to be her/ be with her she talks about this boy who she has a crush on but he’s using her I want her so badly she puts a smile on my face about a month ago I just stopped talking to her as it was starting to hurt me but now we’re talking again and I’m seeing her tomorrow first time in a month! And even when we weren’t talking she was always in my head everything reminded me of her I don’t know what to do help me sorry for long paragraph just needed to tell someone please help me?!!

Hey @Ellie-may Feelings like these are incredibly powerful and exciting! So many people find that they are pivotal parts of our lives that they will always remember as quite defining, regardless if anything happens in the future or not with this friend.

Even if nothing ever happens again between you outside of friendship, it doesn't in any way invalidate your experience or her's.

What are your plans for seeing her? I would suggest trying to keep it light and casual (unless it's obvious that you both want more) - what do you think? 

Staff-Account.png

5 hours ago, Blondie said:

Hey @Ellie-may Feelings like these are incredibly powerful and exciting! So many people find that they are pivotal parts of our lives that they will always remember as quite defining, regardless if anything happens in the future or not with this friend.

Even if nothing ever happens again between you outside of friendship, it doesn't in any way invalidate your experience or her's.

What are your plans for seeing her? I would suggest trying to keep it light and casual (unless it's obvious that you both want more) - what do you think? 

I saw her today I was talking about getting a girlfriend telling her she was my first crush and just letting her know I’m interested however she kept talking to me about s*x with boys asking me stuff cause she’s a virgin and I have experience and I’m the only one that she thinks she can talk to about it which makes me feel special and sorry for the crude info but she said when I was talking to her about it I made her w*t which was exciting would I just ask her out right if she would ever get with a girl? Cx

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 hours ago, Ellie-may said:

I saw her today I was talking about getting a girlfriend telling her she was my first crush and just letting her know I’m interested however she kept talking to me about s*x with boys asking me stuff cause she’s a virgin and I have experience and I’m the only one that she thinks she can talk to about it which makes me feel special and sorry for the crude info but she said when I was talking to her about it I made her w*t which was exciting would I just ask her out right if she would ever get with a girl? Cx

I would carefully ask her as it could be that she was mentioning boys to hint about her feelings and that she may not be ready for anything too heavy. It sounds like she trusts you so a careful conversation might clear things up for both of you so you know where you stand. 

Staff-Account.png

12 hours ago, Blondie said:

I would carefully ask her as it could be that she was mentioning boys to hint about her feelings and that she may not be ready for anything too heavy. It sounds like she trusts you so a careful conversation might clear things up for both of you so you know where you stand. 

Do u mean mentioning boys to hint about her feelings for me? I might just gently ask her xx

Hey,

So, I think that Blondie means she may have been mentioning boys to suggest that she isn't ready for anything with you at this point - does that make sense? I guess if she were ready to have something with you, she might have said when you mentioned that she is your crush. What do you reckon? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

12 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

So, I think that Blondie means she may have been mentioning boys to suggest that she isn't ready for anything with you at this point - does that make sense? I guess if she were ready to have something with you, she might have said when you mentioned that she is your crush. What do you reckon? 

Yeah probably but today she went and brought some underwear and she’s been explaining it to me in lots of detail and how it feels Cx 

7 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Ellie-may

It's interesting that she told you in detail about how the underwear feels. Why do you think that she explained this to you? 

I’m not sure I’m so confused it’s like she’s giving me mixed signals x

7 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Ellie-may

It's interesting that she told you in detail about how the underwear feels. Why do you think that she explained this to you? 

She’s told me when we meet next week she will wear the set and show me xx

Hey @Ellie-may

Yeah, to be honest, they do sound like massively mixed signals and it must be hard for you to know where you stand. Have you thought about speaking to her about this? It might help to clear the air a little and know exactly where you're both at. 

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Ellie-may

Yeah, to be honest, they do sound like massively mixed signals and it must be hard for you to know where you stand. Have you thought about speaking to her about this? It might help to clear the air a little and know exactly where you're both at. 

If I’m honest I have no clue what to say without pushing her away or sounding like a jerk ?

Hey,

What do you think you would say to her then? I don't think you'll sound like a jerk at all. I'm sure they'll be able to see how confusing it has been for you and why you are asking.