Stressed

gnjeri    

Hello guys am grace and I need your help

I have  a friend who is blackmailing me to send my nude to all my Facebook friend and I really feel broken inside. She doesn't even understand I have family there. She just want to destroy me and this is so sad please help. I just deactivated my fb page due to stress. And am afraid she has already shared or she will share please help.

Hey @gnjeri

Sorry to hear that your friend is blackmailing you with your private pictures. I totally get why you feel broken by this, especially as they are supposed to be your friend. I'm wondering, have you thought about reporting her to the police? They may be able to help you out and stop this from actually happening. Are they asking for money? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

5 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @gnjeri

Sorry to hear that your friend is blackmailing you with your private pictures. I totally get why you feel broken by this, especially as they are supposed to be your friend. I'm wondering, have you thought about reporting her to the police? They may be able to help you out and stop this from actually happening. Are they asking for money? 

They are not even asking for money they just want to demolish my spirit and embarrass me  for no reason.

Hey @gnjeri

It's such a shame that she is doing this to you. I'm curious to know, how did it come to this? Did anything happen in the lead up to her threatening this? Also, can I ask, have you thought about telling your parents or even speaking to the police about it? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e