This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

bruh

mars the candy bar    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

okay, my friend Cameron was like "i know you're depressed. you act so happy around everyone, but i know that at home you have suicidal thoughts alot". and i was like "wha- who told you???" 
AND I KID YOU NOT, HE SAID, "god". 
i'm confused now
wait isnt being trans a sin 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Daisie

Hey @Jamesssss

Thanks for telling us about this. I'm concerned after what you said about the suicidal thoughts. Can I ask, are you thinking about taking your own life? It's okay to be honest about it as we can then help you through these hard feelings. Opening up about this kind of thing can help you to get through it. I hope you're as okay as you can be. Speak soon and stay safe. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

@Monsoon
Yeah, i've thought about it alot. It's kinda hard to talk about why, but it's mostly just family.

Hello @Jamesssss

Thank you for being so open and honest with us. One of the best things you can do to help yourself through these tricky feelings is to open up, which are you doing. I'm wondering, would you like to tell us why you are feeling this way? I completely understand and respect if you don't, but we just want to make sure that you're safe. If you would like to say, but just not on the main forum, you can message us confidentially by going to the top of this page and clicking the 'Confidential Support' button. 

Just to be on the safe side, can I ask, do you have a plan to take your life? I know that it might not seem like it now, but this feeling is more than likely to pass. It can be hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but you can get there. If things do get too much for you, here is where you can find more support: 

UK - The Samaritans: 116 123 (24/7 service)

USA - NSPL: 1-800-273-8255

A list of worldwide crisis lines: https://www.befrienders.org

An app I can recommend: https://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ this has safety plans to make sure you don't harm yourself and you might find it useful. 

Take care and speak soon. 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e